4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So technically... this here is a game about sexual (and manual labor) exploitation of a mentally handicapped, probably *cough* still quite young... guy.
Who sometimes (most times), maybe as a side-effect to his mental condition, gets totally-not-weird-at-all large green veins on his wiener. Hmm... Perhaps when he's angry?? (Hulk-veins? Wait, maybe that really is the condition?!!?)

Not even sure this is the first "loop". Those monsters!!
Guess that's where the news anchors and commercials come in, to give context - I wasn't paying that much attention though.
But if I were to look at things through pink glasses - maybe this is the best way to live for him (doctor recommended). Yeah, let's go with that, lol.

The dialogue/scripts during the h-scenes is...well, base nukige-level, and I'm pretty sure at least a couple of times the TL doesn't remotely match what was being said - but really, only a handful of times (and just a hunch); otherwise it's okay.
The ending should be totally obvious by day 6. Animations are great though, maybe sometimes a (very) little inconsistent, but hat tipped, Chika is by far the best lady (so glad she was not 'Chiko').

Also got a few shut-downs myself, like some people mentioned, but I was able to save, no biggie, and there is an ample number of slots - dunno what the others were puffing.
On a sidenote, was hoping for a juicy scene with the manor building -which is flat, triangulal, thicc, wooden, spacious etc. just in the right places- itself, which I believed is the secret (4th) love interest in the game with the amount of screen time she got...
But alas... Blue-balled... Still better than green-shafted, I guess? :unsure:

geocites

May 11, 2020
Thre is a way to hide text?
Haven't played this game, but when I played the JP I believe there is an option in the settings to completely hide the text whenever the girls are speaking, but not the guy (since he's not voiced). But I don't remember if you have any other ways to hide text aside from that.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
View attachment 3722878
View attachment 3722880

Someone help me with these error. Everytime it is occurring when i try to run the ism.exe.
It's an old game - using an old version of 32-bit DirectX
- It doesn't know what a 64-bit version of DirectX 12 is?
Download and install this...

Sisters: Last Day of Summer
System Recommended:
  • Processor: Core i5
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 1GB
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Storage: 10 GB available space

Edit:
Just remembered - that after you install - goto - C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and copy D3DX9_42.dll to the main game directory. NOT the one in - C:\Windows\System32

*If the game still refuses to launch at all, open the game directory and try running ism.exe as administrator.
*And /Or - use compatibility mode as Windows 7.

Cheers

Last edited:

JamesWilliam

Feb 19, 2024
It's an old game - using an old version of 32-bit DirectX
- It doesn't know what a 64-bit version of DirectX 12 is?
Download and install this...

Sisters: Last Day of Summer
System Recommended:
  • Processor: Core i5
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 1GB
  • DirectX: Version 9.0
  • Storage: 10 GB available space

Edit:
Just remembered - that after you install - goto - C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and copy D3DX9_42.dll to the main game directory. NOT the one in - C:\Windows\System32

*If the game still refuses to launch at all, open the game directory and try running ism.exe as administrator.
*And /Or - use compatibility mode as Windows 7.

Cheers
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Twistty

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Finished the game , and for me, the real highlight is the milf scenes at the start .I wish there was more to it, but then again, that's not the main focus of the title. Best part about the sisters is the double blowjob scenes, the animation on those were fucking hot.

Story is a bit weird for me, as I feel like my boy is getting manipulated in mutliple ways esp by the mother and the younger sister.Anyway, I still enjoyed the game regardless.

Oh yeah, I love the ost of the game as well. Though, I would suggest to find a video out there that has the scenes/gameplay of this VN rather than dowloading this chunky hentai game itself.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
it's kinda surreal to finally have this game available in english...it'll take ages to download and make the space for it on my computer but i'm determined, this game looks awesome. thank you for the upload OP, i know this one was probably stressful hahah

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes