4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
is there a full compressed file available?
Unlikely - as the game uses .isa files.
- should open the archive - but I have not tested it?
The likelihood of someone extracting, recompiling, and uploading a compressed version - is slim - at best!!!
But you never know?

• Sad
Reactions: MyNamesJeff361

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
At this point I am just waiting for hanime to upload the newly uncensored videos to their site and bail on the actual game.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So, shouldn't this game also have the "Rape" tag?

I mean the first 2 times you have sex with Chika (the younger sister) she clearly tells you to stop. (And I haven't got much further in the game yet, so could happen some more.)

Don't get me wrong, I like the game, and the rape tag wouldn't have turned me away from it, just was curious.

Aug 22, 2022
What happened to the devs (Jellyfish) after this? I was pretty sad when I found out quite some time ago that this was their last work. I liked their animations.

• Sad
Reactions: PunpunRen

Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
What happened to the devs (Jellyfish) after this? I was pretty sad when I found out quite some time ago that this was their last work. I liked their animations.
The main figure of the studio, Taki Minashika, still sell some doujins of Sisters every comiket
see his social media he still very active

Reactions: lxh123 and OuterACG
Jan 28, 2022
They were developing another game called Black and White, but it's been years and there's no new information. At this point, I guess it's canceled.

It's a shame, I like their style too.

Reactions: jampfl
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes