4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
I see, thank you for the explanation. Any idea who the fat guy is tho?

He seems to know Akiko and is looking for her. For what reason? I have no idea. Maybe he's just a neighbor who has something to discuss with Akiko or something.
honestly have no idea, he showed up twice. and his presence had no consequence and could just be cut out to be honest. i guess he was ment to be some sort of creep that was going after akiko as some form of rival. but that story was scrapped. akiko only shows in the into anyway so its not like it mattered anyway.

Reactions: dewrules

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I see, thank you for the explanation. Any idea who the fat guy is tho?

He seems to know Akiko and is looking for her. For what reason? I have no idea. Maybe he's just a neighbor who has something to discuss with Akiko or something.
What i got from the story is that he is an old friend of the father. Probably into Akiko but not sure.
He knows the MC and you can notice that in both his scenes.
In the second scene he allmost made a slip of the tongue not knowing MC is hidden behind the counter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 20, 2024
the mom is a step mom, but the sisters are MC's half sisters. so nope. it is real incest. but their family relation is only implied through context and they never refer to each other as such. so no incest fetish here really. wich is a shame
As much as the rules say otherwise, for a large part of the incest community this is a "STEPCEST" unfortunately

Jun 5, 2022
File size aside, I'm happy to see that this game is finally available with english translations. Hoping this will encourage the release of other iconic H games & novels that never got an english release.

Reactions: ika67

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
still crashing
does any1 have fix ?
alryd cap fps to 60 with nvidia control panel
or this is the wrong way to cap the fps?
help

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
has anyone been able to get this to launch on steam deck? tried proton experimental and proton ge 9-4

edit: this guy has a guide to get it running on the deck which worked for me. but some are still reporting crashes later.

Last edited:

Janzani

Nov 16, 2018
The slow and repeating transitions make me really annoyed and the story is boring as hell. Who in their heads thought that showing a 3d render of the same damn house after every scene would be a good idea? Like holy shit man.

EDIT: And now the game crashed at the first Chika scene and my save file is at least an hour back and if I continued to play I would have to watch that same unskippable 3d house render another 30+ times. Yea gonna uninstall this.

Last edited:
Reactions: wormwood420

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Disappoint mom don't get another scene when she come back. like she open the door and see mc fuck her daughters and then join in.

Don't expect to get any FEEL playing this game. thought it just nukige game.

Sex scene really good. feel like I was watching 3 episodes of h anime. had to go buy it after get the game for free. sure this is not top tier game or anything. it has many flaws like repeat the damn house or sand box but not really and choice don't matter. still, I saw quality and I think this game score should be at lease 8/10. it has been a long time playing a h game and think this guys deserve my money.

Reactions: lxh123
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes