4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Ok so let me get this straight, i played the game a long time ago before it was translated and i don't understand the story entirely.

From what i understand from the game and what i have read from the comments in here, MC is the one who's involved in the car accident right?

And luckily he manage to survive it but because of trauma he suffered, he loses his memory every 13 days or something like that, so he keeps forgetting his own family.

But there's something that i don't quite get it, is Akiko his blood-related mother or not? because some people here said that it's his step-mother actually and that fat dude who talks with him in front of the garage is his father.

Also another thing that i don't understand, on the news on TV, they talk about the accident that happened but it says in there that the victim of the accident has died, is that the same accident that MC was involved or is it a different one? because it can't be the one that MC is involved in since he didn't died.

If anyone can clearly help me understand the story i would be glad, like i said i played this great game a long time ago and i want to play it again now that is translated, but i never got the story at the time.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Ok so let me get this straight, i played the game a long time ago before it was translated and i don't understand the story entirely.

From what i understand from the game and what i have read from the comments in here, MC is the one who's involved in the car accident right?

And luckily he manage to survive it but because of trauma he suffered, he loses his memory every 13 days or something like that, so he keeps forgetting his own family.

But there's something that i don't quite get it, is Akiko his blood-related mother or not? because some people here said that it's his step-mother actually and that fat dude who talks with him in front of the garage is his father.

Also another thing that i don't understand, on the news on TV, they talk about the accident that happened but it says in there that the victim of the accident has died, is that the same accident that MC was involved or is it a different one? because it can't be the one that MC is involved in since he didn't died.

If anyone can clearly help me understand the story i would be glad, like i said i played this great game a long time ago and i want to play it again now that is translated, but i never got the story at the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cerebrum1234

Cerebrum1234

Feb 29, 2024
From a player who haven't known about this game existance before, this is top notch

Didn't expect the story to be this emotional + the amazing soundtrack. I actually cried a little at the end.

Has anybody got the news about the studio (Jellyfish)? While other comments are saying that this is their last game, their twitter account is still active (if I perceive correctly) so does that mean they will produce more games in the future?

Reactions: Klopdwerg

geocites

May 11, 2020
Has anybody got the news about the studio (Jellyfish)? While other comments are saying that this is their last game, their twitter account is still active (if I perceive correctly) so does that mean they will produce more games in the future?
Based on vndb.

The original game released on 2011
Ultra edition released on 2013
A repackaged version of the Ultra edition released on 2022
Then this release by JAST

Given the time since their last release (not counting the repackaged), I really doubt they are still making a game. Imagine how much it would cost to develop a game over ten years lol. And even if they had the money to fund that investment, I doubt the profit will even break even. (Unless their next game is a gacha game)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Well, at least the compagnie website isn't down.

Even more, there is still up, with about 1 post per year until 2022.

Guest if someone is ready to go through the backlog for info using translating tool, you can extra some more stuff....

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes