4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
chat is this safe? i checked the .exe on virustotal, there's 5 threats detected
Well it was for me and anyone else in the Thread.
F95 checks the files/links before releasing them.

So yeah you should be safe.

Fogus

Apr 21, 2023
After I try and play, I can't save and I can't find the save file. Could you please help me on what to do?

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
OMG! The transitions are the slowest and most annoying transitions I have experienced, and you can't interrupt them. After you finally have to suffer through a transition, the actual animations are slower than whale snot and you can't interrupt them either. Just getting rid of the transitions and allowing you to interrupt the animations would improve the game play by a vast amount. It's like a cinematographer wannabe tried to make this game. They failed in both aspects. Too bad, because this game has a lot of good quality scenes, but you have to travel through snail hell to get to them.

It's not like my computer can't handle this stuff, it's basically top of the line, and the animations are smooth, but DAMN SLOW!

Someone introducing a simple patch to interrupt transitions and animations would redeem the crap out of this.

Lucasromeroloco

Oct 23, 2021
Anyone knows how to fix this? I get this after the long ass piano/flute cinematic in day 15. Or if anyone has a save on that day I would also appreciate it.

Sep 3, 2019
This game is crash to desktop almost every 5 minutes on random occasion. I tried installing old directx runtimes, copying D3DX9_42.dll from syswow to game folder, setting the executable to win7 compatible, and run as admin. Tried every combination above and still crashing frequently to the point I can't progress the game anymore (stuck on very early mom's h-scene). I'm on windows 10, and pc with good specs.

How do you run this game? Please help...

Reactions: KaykuDaysu

Kreas

Apr 16, 2020
Everything except the sex scenes is absolute garbage, would hardly even classify it as a game.
But man, these are some AAA quality sex scenes.

Mellowindi099

Oct 28, 2021
NGL this is the first VN Game i enjoyed till the END , Story, Animation, its quite ejoyable. There's only the transition and the Televison Advertisement kinda annoyed a bit T-T , but Overall what a GREAT game!

Last edited:

Bilgwater

Jan 26, 2022
Hi, I have fix for all old games like this. Simply download VM box, install windows 7 and play all your games on the virtual machine.
It works like a charm for me. Have in mind old games don't work well on newer Windows 10/11 for example, because they removed most of the work builds no one uses to make pc faster, that is why older game crash.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes