4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
So the DLC with the actual ending/harem one when ? The story was not only unoriginal and confusing but also rushed towards the end which is not even really the end like there is no explanation what happens after the "time limit" maybe its a good end ? maybe a bittersweet one ? maybe a bad one where someone dies ? There is a promise between the sisters but what it is who the hell knows, a lot of potentialy emotional scenes that I didnt really give a flying fuck about because of the way the story is told and I dont even know if the choices change anything and I doubt they do (correct me if Im wrong). Overall a masterpiece when it comes to animations but the story is dragging everything down a LOT in my opinion and in a kinetic novel thats like extremely bad.

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
GODDAYUM! 24GB? Holy shit! That'll take probably a week of full download (if I download it on mega to which I don't plan to since I'm barely going under 100 GB of 400).

Reactions: red_faced

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Hand drawn animations are just built different. However I can't seem to get the JAST uncensor patch work with the steam version, crashes due to missing files whenever there's sex scene. I think the archives.txt needs to be manually edited for the game to load the uncensored files.
You need to download both parts of the patch.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
BTW, how do you guys make screenshots? I used an external program since I don't know how.

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
looks hella good so far, but damn those transitions are getting old fast. it also feel like many animations are playing at half speed.

stoicSlippers

Oct 3, 2018
Game won't even run for me. Tried downloading it here and by torrent, neither is working. Any ideas what could be interfering or am I missing something?

*EDIT: Apparently d3dx9_43.dll (the 32 bit version) was missing in my system :/

Last edited:

ThroBungoAway22

Jan 22, 2023
Never evers have been dropping here and there lately. Had to support JAST with this one, so I actually made a purchase on steam lol.
godspeed.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
What are the diff to original beside upscale video?? btw are there any more game like this? I been moving earth for these type but dang it has to be big studios or something in 90s which they all dead

btw japanese there are way to call people u know like daughters and sisters if directly translate to english but the meaning literally girl younger than you etc. and they not are blood related unlike in English term but here since I Didnt fiinsh the game since I was tired of going all over the place good old 90s game style point and click. I would rather instead go demon cleanensing soo I stop after fun sax with mom and meet up neighbor or something i dont really remember but I assume laters on they found out they related? or something? til I play the game then

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Oh for fucks sake, I've had enough. This is even worse than School Days in how it doesn't respect the players time. Even the skipping doesn't skip anything besides the conversations, every animation, every slow ass pan through the room or of the house is shown every time in full length. And who's fucking idea was it to have so many unskippable in-universe ads that?

I really like the art and the characters seem interesting but the pacing is the worst I've ever seen in anything. Someone tell the devs the difference between slow pace relaxing storytelling and snail's pace boredom.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
For all thoses who got crashes and game not starting...I went to JAST discord (free access from their website). It seem there some problem with the way the game is coded, many feedback about theses crashes.
So I guess there gonna be some fix or something after a while.

(by speedreading, it seem that once the game crash, it mess up some game data in the registry, preventing from restarting the game).

Reactions: Kraugel
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes