4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A torrent for the Android version just appeared on , haven't tried it though.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
A torrent for the Android version just appeared on , haven't tried it though.
you should be careful it can be spyware in it
I guess I can ask the uploader to do my files instead I owned all the games for android from them

hentaime!

Jan 25, 2018
ah sorry, i thought you might share the android version so might as well ask if you have the other works. Just ignore this reply, this is just some instance where penniless student begging for free stuff..hehe

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
ah sorry, i thought you might share the android version so might as well ask if you have the other works. Just ignore this reply, this is just some instance where penniless student begging for free stuff..hehe
I might contact the uploader after the sale is over, I don't know I should just make a Android collection of it instead

Reactions: Ozel

AzurePetals

Jul 30, 2017
Android version is pretty cheap if you can't buy with credit card you can still use point to buy it like steam wallet but point is expired in 1 year.

MyStrive

Apr 27, 2018
never complain about the censorship in every umemaro games, but yeah that resolution is the minus.
also do anyone here had a torrent link or anylink to all umemaro games collection?

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
You may need to run the game with a locale emulator. This is the one I use:

You might also try running the game in compatibility mode for windows 7 or 8 and see if that fixes the issue first before you bother downloading the locale emulator.
sorry for late reply ive been busy, i tried compatibility mode windows 7,8 and not work.i just tried locale emulator and its exactly the same when run through it. cutscene then before main menue it quits the program. location japenese (japan) the only thing ticked is fake language key in registry. please advise thanks

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes