4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
sorry for late reply ive been busy, i tried compatibility mode windows 7,8 and not work.i just tried locale emulator and its exactly the same when run through it. cutscene then before main menue it quits the program. location japenese (japan) the only thing ticked is fake language key in registry. please advise thanks
I'm unsure. I thought compatibility mode since I'm running it on Windows 7 and it runs fine for me. I also don't need the locale emulator to run it. :(

The only other idea I have is to try reinstalling it, maybe something corrupted while extracting the files. If that doesn't help, I'm unsure of what else can be done. :(

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
I'm unsure. I thought compatibility mode since I'm running it on Windows 7 and it runs fine for me. I also don't need the locale emulator to run it. :(

The only other idea I have is to try reinstalling it, maybe something corrupted while extracting the files. If that doesn't help, I'm unsure of what else can be done. :(
can you give me a link to a forum on this site please where i could ask this question? thanks for trying to help anyway its appreciated :)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
can you give me a link to a forum on this site please where i could ask this question? thanks for trying to help anyway its appreciated :)
Usually you would get support in the game's thread, and usually from the developer, but Umemaro is not a member on F95 and this thread is not visited very often, so unfortunately there isn't much help to be found here. I can't recreate the issue you're having, so I don't know how to fix it, so the amount of help I can offer has reached its limit. :(

Doing a web search for a solution to your issue is the only other help I can suggest.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As Ozel said above Umemaro isn't here, if the developer is only selling their games on places like DLSite or Steam assume they aren't (and probably wouldn't be happy their game is).

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
google the creator of this one. He's made tons of these. This is simply the latest one.
I did that & I wasn't very luck , the links either were broken or did require cash , I am looking for somthing that's free and available on this website

Innolis

Sep 21, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, this is the latest release so I'll give it a go: Is his blog down? the link redirects to another DL site.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the link redirects to another DL site.
Ci-en is the right blog site, but Umemaro's part is . Also a promotional website if you want some...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Truely enjoy this game and story line, would like to know if there are any others simular to this?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes