HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [Day 11 Scene 01] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

KillerC0yote

Oct 24, 2019
Abandoned?
Seems the dev is going through what a lot of authors go through: not liking their own work and editing/rewriting non stop until it's "perfect."
Their Patreon was last updated this April and they added another scene in and explain they had to re-do the whole thing because they didn't like it.

Reactions: Grelk

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
I think that the best way to go is via the friend. He and the friend do more and more stuff, the sister wants to hear EVERY SINGLE DETAIL and then starts cockblocking.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hey guys, it is still being developed. Sadly, I'm only able to steal away an hour or so every two weeks. I don't even have time for any other hobbies, my one free day per week is spent sleeping in and with my family/girlfriend. My mental health isn't doing too great due to this, and I'm kind of avoiding all kinds of social media to not feel even worse about myself.

I have written the draft for the next update (v0.10.0), the problem is the editing. I find editing very tiring, so I haven't been able to motivate myself to sacrifice my sleep on Saturday->Sunday to finish the last bit off.
And I'm not happy enough with the current draft of the last two scenes to publish it as is.

So, I can't give an ETA, but the draft for the entire update is done, and editing for about 50% of the update is done as well.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Well, I wasn't feeling well at all today, and I couldn't sleep at all because of it. Instead of trying, I decided to put my time to good use and finish the update, at last, after about 7-8~ hours of editing. You can read the changelog on my .

Sorry that it took so long, if you want to know more, it's also on the Patreon post, at the bottom. Development will continue at this pace until I get more time to work on it. Even though it is slow, I at the very least have no intention to abandon it, and I hope the story is progressing in a nice way.

I also added a little poll to the post, to see how the progress with Sarah is going, pacing wise.

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, I'm loving it but there's a problem when you pick the eye color.

It jumps to the next section but says "$footer" at the bottom.

If you just click "Go to sleep", it takes you to the diary page.

(Which let me continue the story!)

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hey, I'm loving it but there's a problem when you pick the eye color.

It jumps to the next section but says "$footer" at the bottom.

If you just click "Go to sleep", it takes you to the diary page.

(Which let me continue the story!)
Sorry about that, bug introduced by changing underlying stuff. I've fixed it now, EDIT: have uploaded the fix everywhere. Thanks for the report, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Let me know if you run into any other bugs, I do hope this is the last one, but I can't be sure. I really got to go to sleep now, but I'll check on the game tomorrow when I'm home from work, and fix any other issues.

EDIT: I am aware of the bug that is causing all the alternative choices/secondary options to not show up. However, this doesn't break the progression of the game, it just removes some alternative flavor scenes. I can't figure it out so quickly, sadly, so need some time to debug why it's happening.

EDIT2: I've fixed it, uploading fix as "fixed3" version. Sorry about that! Need to leave for work now (didn't get any sleep), but, hopefully that's the last of the bugs. I'll probably not be able to fix any bugs tonight cus I really do need to get some sleep at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes