HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [Day 11 Scene 01] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
Is the day 8 scene 1 "On the road" portion supposed to abruptly end like it does? They're talking about why Jules was angry during the massage scene and it ends with:

"I know, but really, nothing is wrong," she pauses for a second, "I really don't know why I reacted like that yesterday. I'm not lying. I'm not that shy." She's silent for a moment then continues,

And then it's just on to the next scene with the MC cooking at home. It looks like she's about to explain why she was upset. Not sure if it's explained later as I haven't progressed much further from that point.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Congrats on the great story so far. Really liking your update speed at the moment.
Got called away unexpectedly and have not logged in the past few weeks, but hope to still release the update this month if possible. Could be minor delay on it, though.

Not much criticism to be said that hasn't already been said, You've really made a unique experience.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks, glad to hear you liked it! I'm working on the next update right now, hope to release it as soon as possible.

Is the day 8 scene 1 "On the road" portion supposed to abruptly end like it does?
It's not. Sounds like a bug, it should load some more text there, let me look into it. Are you using the patched or non-patched version?

Reactions: Feyd

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Seems unrelated to the patch, wonder how I never caught this. I think I reworked something around this area right before publishing, which probably wasn't a smart thing to do. Will fix this for the next update. EDIT: Fixed, was a stupid typo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

Sharqed

May 25, 2019
Really liking this. Though just a curious question for the dev, how long do you plan on taking this story? Like will it end once they got together? (Hoping it goes further) I don't mind spoilers unless you don't want to share it of course.

Jul 17, 2020
is there any lewd that doesn't immediately go "BAD TOUCH! Creepers Jeepers Alert, procede directly to JAIL sir do not pass GO, DO NOT collect $200. P.S. - Bad End"

Jul 17, 2020
Seems unrelated to the patch, wonder how I never caught this. I think I reworked something around this area right before publishing, which probably wasn't a smart thing to do. Will fix this for the next update. EDIT: Fixed, was a stupid typo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems an issue checking value of the variable being as if $girlPst = 0 > pst0, then $girlPst = 1 > pst1 , else > pst2
some of those passages referenced are missing dialogues?

Last edited:

KillerC0yote

Oct 24, 2019
I usually stay away from the "text only games" but this.. This has hooked. So much so that the "END OF CONTENT" message kind of hurt. I do hope there's some more content soon. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Really liking this. Though just a curious question for the dev, how long do you plan on taking this story? Like will it end once they got together? (Hoping it goes further) I don't mind spoilers unless you don't want to share it of course.
Haven't thought it through that far. I have a rough outline of the general storyline, but it's not set in stone yet. It probably won't continue too long after they get together, though there are some scenes I definitely look forward to writing about, which take place when they're together. Might be more like a "spin-off" where those scenes are more self-contained without elaborate story surrounding it.
is there any lewd that doesn't immediately go "BAD TOUCH! Creepers Jeepers Alert, procede directly to JAIL sir do not pass GO, DO NOT collect $200. P.S. - Bad End"
There is, but not a lot. It's a slow burn. More sexual content with Sarah is coming in upcoming updates. Sexual scenes with Julia will take a while longer.
I usually stay away from the "text only games" but this.. This has hooked. So much so that the "END OF CONTENT" message kind of hurt. I do hope there's some more content soon. Keep up the great work!
I had hoped to release the next update a while back, just been swamped and haven't had to time to finish it up. I'm still alive and working on it as time and energy permits, so hopefully it won't take too much longer.

Mex12

Nov 19, 2018
It's so incredibly rare these days to find a game that has soul, where you can feel the characters grow and interact. It's been a long time since I last found myself rooting for characters the way I have been while reading this. Phenomenal job, seriously, and keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what happens next.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: angelplayer11

HoriNibba

Feb 28, 2019
Just sat through the whole thing in one go, amazing. I loved it so much, and I can not wait for more. However, I do find the version confusing because is it 0.9.8 because the next 2 updates will lead to a finished product? **Spoilers Ahead** I feel like it will take a lot more since I'm currently forced to be with Sarah. (unless I messed up a choice) This means that it would take a break-up with her to get with Jules, meaning at least a few days more. Or am I interpreting this wrong and we're just about 1/10th through the story? Honestly, I don't know which I prefer.

LfaQ

Jun 25, 2020
This is nicely written. It made me realise that when I played Babysitting Cream, it wasn't the visuals that made me cum, but the writing. I'm looking forward to reading more writing from the sister's POV.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes