HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I don't have Twine. I tried in both Chrome and the latest version of IE and incognito as well. Nothing.
Okay, thanks. Let me know if downloading the other "preset.js" file works to at least activate the patch, and sorry for the trouble. Thanks for reporting this issue, I'll try to resolve it.

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, thanks. Let me know if downloading the other "preset.js" file works to at least activate the patch, and sorry for the trouble. Thanks for reporting this issue, I'll try to resolve it.
Okay so this is just a 'me' issue. I moved it to a different folder and it works fine. I had it in a temp directory and it just didn't like it.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Okay so this is just a 'me' issue. I moved it to a different folder and it works fine. I had it in a temp directory and it just didn't like it.
It checks for temp directories in the code, assuming it will be for running the file within Twine. I'll remove this part of the code, since it's not needed for me. Thanks for bringing it up, and working with me to find the cause. Glad to hear it works now, hope you enjoy the story/game!

Reactions: Talf

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I think a line has been crossed with this game. Not okay with me.
Sad to hear that. If it is due to the unofficial patch's content, you can make the girl as old a you want, even with the incest part of the patch enabled. Or read the official version of the story, without the patch.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
I think a line has been crossed with this game. Not okay with me.
This kind of post is equivalent to those drama llamas who post "crying rn" or some other vague attention-seeking crap to social media. What is it that crossed the line for you? That would be more useful feedback than "omg this game with extreme fetishes in the tags offended me".

Wait, let me guess... it was the extremely-detailed cooking scenes, wasn't it?

Whynot1

Sep 28, 2018
Hello, there is a little mistake. D02, after the garage scene, the link is : Finish eating, and it returns to kitchen and it isn't possible to go to swimmingpool

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hello, there is a little mistake. D02, after the garage scene, the link is : Finish eating, and it returns to kitchen and it isn't possible to go to swimmingpool
Huh, not sure how that happened. Fixing it now, will post a bug-fixed version to the OP when I'm done. EDIT: A stupid typo, very sorry for that. Updating OP now.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Just finished reading and i was like "Aww,it's over already?" Also,that was a sweet way to end it at, Hnnnngh. She needs more hugs and headpats. And now I gotta wait one week again :p.

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
My Norton Lifelock blocks me from accessing the patch's link. I get a thing that says "Norton blocked an attack by: Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 16.". What can I do to get around this? Is there a legitimate threat posed by the link, or is my computer misreading the situation? (I'm not a tech wizard, so I don't know much about this kind of thing...)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
My Norton Lifelock blocks me from accessing the patch. I get a thing that says "Norton blocked an attack by: Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 16.". What can I do to get around this? Is there a legitimate threat posed by the link, or is my computer misreading the situation? (I'm not a tech wizard, so I don't know much about this kind of thing...)
There are several downloads for the pre-patched game, meaning you do not need to download the patch individually. If none of the pre-patched download links work for you, I will PM you an alternative download. For the pre-patched version to work, just extract the folder and run the game.

The link poses no threat, but it's a filehost, largely used to share adult content. Many AVs treat adult content as a threat, be it as part of parental control or simply puritan attitudes.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
My Norton Lifelock blocks me from accessing the patch's link. I get a thing that says "Norton blocked an attack by: Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 16.". What can I do to get around this? Is there a legitimate threat posed by the link, or is my computer misreading the situation? (I'm not a tech wizard, so I don't know much about this kind of thing...)
So, your first mistake is using any Norton software. "Norton is a virus" is a meme for a reason. Purge all traces of it from your system and just let Windows' built in antivirus do its thing, in combination with an ad blocker on all your web browsers. I recommend uBlock Origin.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes