HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have a Mega link or Direct download link for the newest version? I can't get the available links to work no matter what I do.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Lol it's not working because you named it preset.js.js
Nah, he has file extensions showing, he named it right. Problem was that it was in a temporary directory, which caused a little problem with my code (I fixed that in the v0.7.1 version though).

There's a link to day 4 scene 1 at the start but it doesn't work.
Was left there by accident when I made the v0.7.1 version, it's there due to me working on that scene. Just don't click on it ;)

Does anyone have a Mega link or Direct download link for the newest version? I can't get the available links to work no matter what I do.
I've attached it to this post. Give that a try.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Nah, he has file extensions showing, he named it right. Problem was that it was in a temporary directory, which caused a little problem with my code (I fixed that in the v0.7.1 version though).

Was left there by accident when I made the v0.7.1 version, it's there due to me working on that scene. Just don't click on it ;)

I've attached it to this post. Give that a try.
Thank you so much. It's so frustrating when the DL sites refuse to work for a game i actually want to play

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Did u delete the bad ending drunk part, if u did it bc the patreon u could just put it with the patch no?
I removed it before Patreon (v0.6.1 from what I remember) because I was really unhappy with the quality of its writing. Debated keeping it as patch only (as it was before) back then, even tried to go in and fix some of it, but it would require an entire rewrite and it's not really content I'm into.

PS. I'm no longer in control of the patch, I'm not the one that made it. Just wanted to say I removed it before Patreon even came up.

Last edited:

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
I removed it before Patreon (v0.6.1 from what I remember) because I was really unhappy with the quality of its writing. Debated keeping it as patch only (as it was before) back then, even tried to go in and fix some of it, but it would require an entire rewrite and it's not really content I'm into.

PS. I'm no longer in control of the patch, I'm not the one that made it. Just wanted to say I removed it before Patreon even came up.

Out of curiosity, how does the patching work? Like, do you write one version (of your story) for Patreon and a bunch of stuff to be patched in later? Or do you just write a Patreon version and some other dude writes extra stuff that he then patches into your story? I just wonder because I always play the patched versions of games (when available) and I have never noticed any sudden differences in quality, like if someone suddenly interrupted the "normal" story with "patched" story. So, your comment about not being in control of the patch made me wonder.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Out of curiosity, how does the patching work? Like, do you write one version (of your story) for Patreon and a bunch of stuff to be patched in later? Or do you just write a Patreon version and some other dude writes extra stuff that he then patches into your story? I just wonder because I always play the patched versions of games (when available) and I have never noticed any sudden differences in quality, like if someone suddenly interrupted the "normal" story with "patched" story. So, your comment about not being in control of the patch made me wonder.
In the old versions, I provided the patch myself, and it was built into the '.html' file. Hence, I was unable to release it on Patreon without breaking their ToS. To be able to have a page for my game on Patreon, I removed all the content that broke Patreon's ToS from the game. If anyone wants to confirm this, they can go right ahead and inspect the '.html'.

Due to Patreon's ToS, I can no longer provide a patch myself. One of the people following the game, and saddened by this development, provided an alternative patch for people to use. Of course, I do not endorse the use of this patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo and Zekewolf

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Who is the girl in the banner on the OP who is wearing the Japanese school swimsuit with the name "遊佐こずえ" (Kozue Yusa) printed on it (under the "5-3" usually implying the third class of the fifth grade at some school)? I further notice the gold printing over the pillow but behind her head that says "Cinderella P[...]" (rest blocked by her head). I can only guess this might be related to something by iDOLM@STER. Is this just lifted artwork or is there some sort of tie-in?

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Who is the girl in the banner on the OP who is wearing the Japanese school swimsuit with the name "遊佐こずえ" (Kozue Yusa) printed on it (under the "5-3" usually implying the third class of the fifth grade at some school)? I further notice the gold printing over the pillow but behind her head that says "Cinderella P[...]" (rest blocked by her head). I can only guess this might be related to something by iDOLM@STER. Is this just lifted artwork or is there some sort of tie-in?
It would appear she is

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Besides both having lighter hair color they do not look that similar. I am wondering if this is fan art by a different artist or something else.
I dunno what to tell you man, they look like the same person to me. Same hair color, same hair style, same name, same body-type...

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hmm it indeed was pretty enjoyable despite being text-only. Definitely going to keep my eye on this!
Thanks, that's nice to hear. I hope you'll keep enjoying future updates as well.

For anyone wanting to read ahead, I just released " " on my Patreon, it's available publicly, not patron only (I'll start doing that if I get some more Patrons ^^). Apart from the scene itself, it contains some of my thoughts on writing the fourth day, so if you're interested in what I'm thinking as I write, it has a little about that too.

Also, Fyo, your review says the following: "ps. A wholesome route would be nice." Do you mean a route with no sex between the girl and the boy? If so, that's indeed a route I've had in mind, for the third route of the game. Would come way in the future though, after the main story and the second route are finished. If that's not what you meant, I think the main story is already pretty wholesome ^^ Let me know if I misunderstood you.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Whynot1 and Fyo

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks, that's nice to hear. I hope you'll keep enjoying future updates as well.

For anyone wanting to read ahead, I just released " " on my Patreon, it's available publicly, not patron only (I'll start doing that if I get some more Patrons ^^). Apart from the scene itself, it contains some of my thoughts on writing the fourth day, so if you're interested in what I'm thinking as I write, it has a little about that too.

Also, Fyo, your review says the following: "ps. A wholesome route would be nice." Do you mean a route with no sex between the girl and the boy? If so, that's indeed a route I've had in mind, for the third route of the game. Would come way in the future though, after the main story and the second route are finished. If that's not what you meant, I think the main story is already pretty wholesome ^^ Let me know if I misunderstood you.
That's what I had in mind, yeah! Great to hear :)

Whynot1

Sep 28, 2018
Hello, could you, please, let a little mark (hyphen ? ) at the beginning new text, when it's adding text in a page (after we had click on the link below) ?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes