HTML Abandoned Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.10.0 Fixed 4] [i107760]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Hello, could you, please, let a little mark (hyphen ? ) at the beginning new text, when it's adding text in a page (after we had click on the link below) ?
I'll add a "---->" between old and new text on a page. Personally didn't have a hard time finding where new text started, but maybe this will make it clearer.

arrow.png

Reactions: Fyo and Whynot1
Sep 21, 2018
ANYONE WHO SAY THAT SMALL BREASTS ARE UGLY, PREPARE TO DIE (Ei cara o seu jogo chegou aqui no Brasil então podemos dizer que voce é famoso internacionalmente). I liked the game, even i'm still wanting images, is surprisely goood, i want more.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
ANYONE WHO SAY THAT SMALL BREASTS ARE UGLY, PREPARE TO DIE (Ei cara o seu jogo chegou aqui no Brasil então podemos dizer que voce é famoso internacionalmente). I liked the game, even i'm still wanting images, is surprisely goood, i want more.
Alguém traduziu para o português? Isso é legal ^^ It's nice to hear you liked the story, keep an eye on the thread and you'll know when there's more. I don't have the PC to make renders, or the skill to draw, so images for now are not possible. Maybe in the future.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Maybe someone could volunteer a few renders and drawings? And do that on a volunteer basis until they become part of the team? BTW, I've done some proofreading work in exchange for custom pinup artworks before.
One suggestion for all interested artists... for it to stay on this site, the sister should look almost exactly like the 3d blonde girl in the blue one-piece swimsuit (banner on the right side of i107760's sig) at a minimum or sth like "Elena" from Dating my Daughter at the absolute smallest.

Sep 21, 2018
Alguém traduziu para o português? Isso é legal ^^ It's nice to hear you liked the story, keep an eye on the thread and you'll know when there's more. I don't have the PC to make renders, or the skill to draw, so images for now are not possible. Maybe in the future.
I'm using google translate but using it cause a bug that force me to come back in the scene without using GT. I dowload the image that are you using and put that in the side of the text.....(agora que voce falou estou pensando em traduzir todo aquele maravilhoso text) if you want i coul send the game translate for you to make available in this site :D

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Maybe someone could volunteer a few renders and drawings? And do that on a volunteer basis until they become part of the team? BTW, I've done some proofreading work in exchange for custom pinup artworks before.
One suggestion for all interested artists... for it to stay on this site, the sister should look almost exactly like the 3d blonde girl in the blue one-piece swimsuit (banner on the right side of i107760's sig) at a minimum or sth like "Elena" from Dating my Daughter at the absolute smallest.
Writing is good enough to stand on it's own here; renders would slow down and not add much (unless low volumes). Also, customization variations. And collabs often go poof.

I'd be vary of this direction.

Now, fanart, on the other hand, full speed ahead.

Sep 21, 2018
I have a question Do you plan to have Sarah and Alice's (the main girl's name) routes separate, or do you intend to merge them into one route (Or Sarah is just an armor plot that won't be used?)

magus448

May 22, 2018
Sarah could be part of a threeway relationship as well as a cover/beard for the siblings relationship, like in Dreaming with Dana.

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
Some pretty sketchy looking file hosts you got there.
But i gave it a shot. Good writing as far i have read. Two things i noted in day 2:

- I thought for a little while that MC took the wrong swimsuit because it said he brought along the "training suit", which up to that point had been referring to the non-technical suit.

- Taking the non-peeking route in the changing room had one unique text page, and then dumped me 2 hours later on what looked to be a route where he had peeked. There was no WIP indication.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
If something like this happens, the images/renders would be treated strictly as an expansion. The game would still be written as a text-only game, and the images would be an extra. I'm sure people would be very interested in that, though.

I have a question Do you plan to have Sarah and Alice's (the main girl's name) routes separate, or do you intend to merge them into one route (Or Sarah is just an armor plot that won't be used?)
Sarah could be part of a threeway relationship as well as a cover/beard for the siblings relationship, like in Dreaming with Dana.
Sarah will have a presence in the main story. Later on, choices will be added to decide how much of one. Not going to say much more than that, I don't want to spoil the story. As for threesomes, probably not in the main story. Maybe a short branch route where it happens.

Some pretty sketchy looking file hosts you got there.
But i gave it a shot. Good writing as far i have read. Two things i noted in day 2:

- I thought for a little while that MC took the wrong swimsuit because it said he brought along the "training suit", which up to that point had been referring to the non-technical suit.

- Taking the non-peeking route in the changing room had one unique text page, and then dumped me 2 hours later on what looked to be a route where he had peeked. There was no WIP indication.
I don't like using file hosts that require accounts. I can try using some others in the future, but I've never had any problems with these, but perhaps that's because I use an ad-blocker.

#1 where did you get confused about that? The non-technical/normal suit is her "training suit", if I refer to it differently that is because of the sentence/story flow, word choice wise. I tried to explain it in enough detail, without going overboard.
#2 I'll try to fix this, I tried being careful making such mistakes, but yes the scene where you do peek is basically considered the main route. I'll try to find where the inconsistency pops up, and rewrite that section. EDIT: Ah, probably in the conversation with Sarah at the end of the pool scene. I'll fix this for the next version. EDIT2: It has been fixed.

Thanks for the feedback, and glad to hear you liked the writing.

As for tomorrows update, it's probably going to be a day late. I'll try to upload three scenes this Friday, because I haven't finished them yet, so I need to finish writing them and editing them before I can release them. But I believe I will have them ready this Friday (This means releases will always be on Fridays from now on, due to only being able to promote my thread once a week).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo
Sep 21, 2018
If something like this happens, the images/renders would be treated strictly as an expansion. The game would still be written as a text-only game, and the images would be an extra. I'm sure people would be very interested in that, though.

Sarah will have a presence in the main story. Later on, choices will be added to decide how much of one. Not going to say much more than that, I don't want to spoil the story. As for threesomes, probably not in the main story. Maybe a short branch route where it happens.

I don't like using file hosts that require accounts. I can try using some others in the future, but I've never had any problems with these, but perhaps that's because I use an ad-blocker.

#1 where did you get confused about that? The non-technical/normal suit is her "training suit", if I refer to it differently that is because of the sentence/story flow, word choice wise. I tried to explain it in enough detail, without going overboard.
#2 I'll try to fix this, I tried being careful making such mistakes, but yes the scene where you do peek is basically considered the main route. I'll try to find where the inconsistency pops up, and rewrite that section. EDIT: Ah, probably in the conversation with Sarah at the end of the pool scene. I'll fix this for the next version. EDIT2: It has been fixed.

Thanks for the feedback, and glad to hear you liked the writing.

As for tomorrows update, it's probably going to be a day late. I'll try to upload three scenes this Friday, because I haven't finished them yet, so I need to finish writing them and editing them before I can release them. But I believe I will have them ready this Friday (This means releases will always be on Fridays from now on, due to only being able to promote my thread once a week).
My american dream about a loli harem (2 girls still count has a harem?) is now lost forever......

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Writing is good enough to stand on it's own here; renders would slow down and not add much (unless low volumes). Also, customization variations. And collabs often go poof.

I'd be vary of this direction.

Now, fanart, on the other hand, full speed ahead.
It wouldn't slow it down if the renders were done by another person and were treated as secondary, meaning the renders go onto a separate development schedule that can either coincide or be entirely different. That way the dev can focus entirely on the text as if the renders weren't happening while the render developer focuses on renders. The renders can then be added as a final step to keep from taking the time necessary to inject the renders away from writing.

I would be glad to. If i107760 approves, I would only need to know what style of render he wants. I am in the same boat as far as art, can barely draw and forget me doing 3D models from nothing, but I do have a couple of rendering capable programs and a PC capable of doing it. My current options are Koikatsu or AI Shoujo/Honey Select 2. Koikatsu is more of an anime style, so it might be more acceptable as far as the rules on here, while AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2 are more realistic in style. Keep in mind they may lack clothing matching what she wears when not swimming, so I will take a bit to try to match that. I'll use the story to match all clothing instead of asking, but would provide previews as I get to points where they can be done. I'll match body proportions to one of the pictures at the top, his choice which, but the left one might be risky as far as rules. I might ask the mods before I post any preview or render pack I think is a possible violation as well.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
It wouldn't slow it down if the renders were done by another person and were treated as secondary, meaning the renders go onto a separate development schedule that can either coincide or be entirely different. That way the dev can focus entirely on the text as if the renders weren't happening while the render developer focuses on renders. The renders can then be added as a final step to keep from taking the time necessary to inject the renders away from writing.

I would be glad to. If i107760 approves, I would only need to know what style of render he wants. I am in the same boat as far as art, can barely draw and forget me doing 3D models from nothing, but I do have a couple of rendering capable programs and a PC capable of doing it. My current options are Koikatsu or AI Shoujo/Honey Select 2. Koikatsu is more of an anime style, so it might be more acceptable as far as the rules on here, while AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2 are more realistic in style. Keep in mind they may lack clothing matching what she wears when not swimming, so I will take a bit to try to match that. I'll use the story to match all clothing instead of asking, but would provide previews as I get to points where they can be done. I'll match body proportions to one of the pictures at the top, his choice which, but the left one might be risky as far as rules. I might ask the mods before I post any preview or render pack I think is a possible violation as well.
Make a mod? Give it your best shot. If people like it, they'll use it. No approvals required.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Make a mod? Give it your best shot. If people like it, they'll use it. No approvals required.
True, I could use both styles as well for comparison. That way I don't do one and end up having to do the whole process over because people prefer the other. I'll just need to watch out for her appearance in terms of rules.

Reactions: Salami Pasta

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
I have just taken to jotting down everything i notice. This is on the patched version.
- Day 02 - Saturday, 13:15 - I'm guessing $sis is a failed replacement of the relation?
- Day 02 - Saturday, 12:15 - Pressing "Back" here actually moved me forward to 12:57. (<- i ran into this more places. It seems like going back twice goes forward again?)
- Day 02 - Saturday, 14:40 - Another $sis (<- there were more of these later too)
- Day 02 - Saturday, 15:32 - "She is four four my junior", I guess the modifiable age is being inserted wrong?

When i reached the exercise pool i finally understood the two swimsuits. He took them both back when they left the house, and she changed from one suit to the other in the 2nd changing room scene.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
True, I could use both styles as well for comparison. That way I don't do one and end up having to do the whole process over because people prefer the other. I'll just need to watch out for her appearance in terms of rules.
Someone else contacted me first, I'll send you a PM if it doesn't work out. Thanks so much for the offer though! And of course, any fan art will be added to the FAQ in the second post, so if you want to do something, that's an option.

I have just taken to jotting down everything i notice. This is on the patched version.
- Day 02 - Saturday, 13:15 - I'm guessing $sis is a failed replacement of the relation?
- Day 02 - Saturday, 12:15 - Pressing "Back" here actually moved me forward to 12:57. (<- i ran into this more places. It seems like going back twice goes forward again?)
- Day 02 - Saturday, 14:40 - Another $sis (<- there were more of these later too)
- Day 02 - Saturday, 15:32 - "She is four four my junior", I guess the modifiable age is being inserted wrong?

When i reached the exercise pool i finally understood the two swimsuits. He took them both back when they left the house, and she changed from one suit to the other in the 2nd changing room scene.
Fixed them all, thanks. And yes, you take two swim suits to the pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
I don't think this needs visuals, honestly I can visualize exactly what's happening just from the text alone, my brain just fills in the blanks. But if someone was desperate for images, a "mod" or "fan project" would definitely be the way to go. Let the writer write, and not have to worry about poses, lighting, render time and all that jazz.

Keep it up dude.

iamestilo

May 1, 2017
This is my first post here, but I love your work. Writing is incredible! Keep up the good work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't think this needs visuals, honestly I can visualize exactly what's happening just from the text alone, my brain just fills in the blanks. But if someone was desperate for images, a "mod" or "fan project" would definitely be the way to go. Let the writer write, and not have to worry about poses, lighting, render time and all that jazz.

Keep it up dude.
That's exactly what I proposed, keeping the two separate until the end of development, then adding images all at once to the finished product.

Someone else contacted me first, I'll send you a PM if it doesn't work out. Thanks so much for the offer though! And of course, any fan art will be added to the FAQ in the second post, so if you want to do something, that's an option.

Fixed them all, thanks. And yes, you take two swim suits to the pool.
I'll go ahead and get to work as if I was first so I have them ready, just in case. Rendering can take a little time, especially when designing the character.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes