3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Every fucking time.

Like do the planets and stars need to align to get a good Harry Potter game. What do we need to do to get a gamewith good art, good story and isn't some NTR or Rape fest, just a nice wholesome "play as Harry, Acquire Harem of consenting girls." A man can dream :(
While I agree with your sentiment, I should point out that in this game you play as voldemort and it is very much not vanilla

Reactions: Zane11

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Every fucking time.

Like do the planets and stars need to align to get a good Harry Potter game. What do we need to do to get a gamewith good art, good story and isn't some NTR or Rape fest, just a nice wholesome "play as Harry, Acquire Harem of consenting girls." A man can dream :(
Bro it's really hard to do this. I tried since 3 years to create a HP-fangame.
Mais l'univers semble ne pas aimer HP-fangame car lorsque j'étais prêt à coder mon jeu avec tous les personnages dessinés, j'ai accidentellement définitivement supprimé mon dossier de projet XD
So I need to restart 2 years of draw from scrach

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well we don't know whether this is truly abandoned or just the site recently VERY strictly enforcing their "3 months without news = abandoned" policy.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Every fucking time.

It's all I want.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well we don't know whether this is truly abandoned or just the site recently VERY strictly enforcing their "3 months without news = abandoned" policy.
the thing is, it is 3 months without any posts by the author. not 3 months without game updates.
if the author just posts in patreon and says "hey i am working on it" it resets the clock

games where this policy of F95 is wrong are exceeding rare. and even when this policy is wrong the game in question updates so slowly they might as well be abandoned.
also when I see such a revival I usually get the feeling that they were abandoned and the author decided to come back some x years later, rather than "it was never abandoned. i was working on it the whole time"

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
the thing is, it is 3 months without any posts by the author. not 3 months without game updates.
if the author just posts in patreon and says "hey i am working on it" it resets the clock

games where this policy of F95 is wrong are exceeding rare. and even when this policy is wrong the game in question updates so slowly they might as well be abandoned.
also when I see such a revival I usually get the feeling that they were abandoned and the author decided to come back some x years later, rather than "it was never abandoned. i was working on it the whole time"
If you look back in the thread, it seems it is fully abandoned

Frankohh

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry guys, the game is dead. Hopefully the dev will continue it someday, but I doubt it. Thanks for your support.

UnagiGames

Oct 25, 2020
I am planning on restructuring this game and its existing assets (I dislike playing like Voldemort, I want to play like Harry, or at least a student). I also want to add some more gameplay than it has...

Since the game developer is gone, I think I can use the assets? Or is someone from the development team here to say otherwise?

I might be able to replicate the drawing style to add other scenes to supplement my own story.

Feb 23, 2018
I am planning on restructuring this game and its existing assets (I dislike playing like Voldemort, I want to play like Harry, or at least a student). I also want to add some more gameplay than it has...

Since the game developer is gone, I think I can use the assets? Or is someone from the development team here to say otherwise?

I might be able to replicate the drawing style to add other scenes to supplement my own story.
That'd be dope. Would love an interest on younger characters, could even be Snape roofing his students hahaha.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No, they still own them. And can try to shut you down or sue you later
If you can match this artstyle why not just make your own game?
Its not like there is massive amount of content here to build on. And if you are changing every scene to replace voldy with someone else... well you are redoing most of it anyways. might as well just save yourself the future takedown notice

Reactions: Ressxd
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes