• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Is there a link to the new update?
You can download it via one of the links here in the thread, or find it on itch.io. It's both the same version.

ure my super hero,love you dev.
Thank you very much! I love you too, person who faps on my game!

Is version 3.0 out yet (for Patrons)?
Not yet. The 0.3 will be the next major version, next version will probably be 0.2.5 and be out for Patrons only.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I am new to this game and I do not understand it. I clicked "just play the game" and I just saw the prologue and until arriving in Hogwards. The only interaction besides some dialoges I can do is clicking on the Heart symbol and advance a little bit with Hermione's story. That is it. Nothing else to click.

But I saw so much more content in the folder - lot's of scenes and dialoges I did not encounter. How to I get to them? Am I doing something wrong?

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
I am new to this game and I do not understand it. I clicked "just play the game" and I just saw the prologue and until arriving in Hogwards. The only interaction besides some dialoges I can do is clicking on the Heart symbol and advance a little bit with Hermione's story. That is it. Nothing else to click.

But I saw so much more content in the folder - lot's of scenes and dialoges I did not encounter. How to I get to them? Am I doing something wrong?
We are working hard on adding more gameplay elements. For now, it seems illogical to advance Hermione's story this way, but we hope to fix that in future updates.

And the art you're seeing in the images folder probably is the old art. We don't have a place for it yet, but I thought it was too good to throw away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blaaahunter

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
Thank you for the response and explanation.

I was just puzzled because the art I saw in the image folders and the options in the config files seem to be almost more content than what I was able to play. So I though I missed something in the game.

Looking forward to the next updates. The art is great and I am hooked with the story so far.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes