3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
The art style looks pretty but still not enough content to play yet...... Bookmarked
We are still working on new content. For example, the Hermione arc is far from done.

No android link
We will not be focusing on Android.

Thank you for letting me know, I completely forgot!

Is there any swinging content?
This Hermione arc will contain some.

I think its bugged. I see a heart icon and "wrap up lessons."
It's not a bug, when you click on the heart and on Hermione's icon, there are a few actions you can take. For now the only action is to advance her story, that's why you see 'Wrap up lessons'. In future updates, more actions will be added.

theotterman

Aug 16, 2021
I like this update! But I think you have spent too much time creating art for the Halloween and Christmas events. They are nice, but don't add anything to the story. However, I do hope we get to see more Fleur in the future. So Voldemort is using Hermione as a pawn in his plans? Can't wait to make a slut out of that bitch and make her suck Draco's dick! Keep up the great work, I like the simplistic UI after the prologue.

But I would like to have more options, for example in Diagon Alley.

kained

Jul 7, 2020
Enjoyed the new update, it's really coming together piece by piece. Beautiful artwork, and some scenes are even animated now. If I weren't broke I'd support $ you for sure.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
I like this update! But I think you have spent too much time creating art for the Halloween and Christmas events. They are nice, but don't add anything to the story. However, I do hope we get to see more Fleur in the future. So Voldemort is using Hermione as a pawn in his plans? Can't wait to make a slut out of that bitch and make her suck Draco's dick! Keep up the great work, I like the simplistic UI after the prologue.

But I would like to have more options, for example in Diagon Alley.
You are right, I am thinking about how to give the locations value, so that it can be more sandbox.

nice game thank you :love:
Thank you for your nice comment!

What new content was added for hermione?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Added Hermione arc and content

/downloads immediately.
Hope you enjoyed it!

The art is incredible. Waiting for the new contents and storylines. In the near future, you could also add soundtracks for the main storylines. Don't give up and continue with the job. ;)
Do I need to start a new game? Seems I keep getting this error:

ScriptError: could not find label 'office'.
You get this error because I changed things in the code. A new game should work! A game in this phase of development is bound to change some things where saving will not work.

Always had a soft spot for Narcissa (or hard spot tbh :sneaky:), looking forward to seeing more of her!
I see you like her

Shit could I just get more Narcissa content of her helping us corrupt Slitherine & Ravenclaw girls?
For now, no new Narcissa content is planned. But she's there for a reason...So in the future more content for her will be added!

Sex Scene with Hermione yet?
No penetration scenes for Hermione.

Enjoyed the new update, it's really coming together piece by piece. Beautiful artwork, and some scenes are even animated now. If I weren't broke I'd support $ you for sure.
Thank you very much for your kind comment!

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes