Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
You'll have to wait for a while since the game is in Japanese.
-Other sites exist where you can download a shared copy.
-Non-English games are allowed to be shared on this site, just not on this forum as a top level post. That is, you can share it in a comment on this post if you want to. Or as a top level post on a different forum--Translation Requests, for example.
-M-Tool can translate Pixel Maker games.

12KPSS12

Oct 2, 2020
Guys, please, if anyone suddenly purchased a new game and if you don’t mind, please post the download link, if possible.

Atomicwave73

Oct 26, 2022
In an entirely unrelated note, I think that I'll go ahead and store the link to some of my work-files here. You know, for safe keeping....

Mega
All I'm getting is an MSVCR100.dll not found error. Any way to fix this?

Update: Downloaded 64 bit version of MSVCR100.dll file and placed them in System32 and SysWOW64 and I restarted my PC. It didn't work

Currently downloading Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 Edition and I'm trying to see if having that installed does the trick

Update 2: Didn't work either. idk how to fix, if anyone can tell me how to make the game run, let me know

Last edited:

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
the game design is really terrible, it's like I'm back in the days of the worst jumping games on 8bit console, for level 4-2 you have to make the author pray for a long time

Reactions: Frespirit2022
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes