Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
the game design is really terrible, it's like I'm back in the days of the worst jumping games on 8bit console, for level 4-2 you have to make the author pray for a long time
Yes, this level is really pissing me off. The one enemy with the giant hearts is also really annoying because the player has no upward attack. You need space to deal with the attack, but the game puts her above you in cramped areas where the only way to advance is to navigate through some unfair platforming.

Atomicwave73

Oct 26, 2022
All I'm getting is an MSVCR100.dll not found error. Any way to fix this?

Update: Downloaded 64 bit version of MSVCR100.dll file and placed them in System32 and SysWOW64 and I restarted my PC. It didn't work

Currently downloading Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 Edition and I'm trying to see if having that installed does the trick

Update 2: Didn't work either. idk how to fix, if anyone can tell me how to make the game run, let me know
Update 3: Got all Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Redistributables installed, now displays a 0xc000007b error. Uninstalled it and Reinstalled it, still displays error. If anyone still has a solution to this, feel free to let me know

johnson_002

Mar 19, 2020
Update 3: Got all Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Redistributables installed, now displays a 0xc000007b error. Uninstalled it and Reinstalled it, still displays error. If anyone still has a solution to this, feel free to let me know
0xc000007b Same can't start the game

silverwisp1

Jun 6, 2019
But yeah a Mega Man inspired 2D platformer where you play as a cute femboy and fuck the Monsters of the Week from Sailor Moon? Was this game made specifically for me or something?

Beat the game today, it was really fun. The ninja boy enemy is actually adorable.

Frespirit2022

Apr 1, 2022
still having issue with msvcr1200.dll any help?
A quick and easy fix for that is to just go to the dll fille downloading site (search "download msvcr120.dll") and the site will come up. download it and put it in the "game folder". With that being said, I won't be a negative nancy but this game felt kind of...meh, nothing really special about it. It felt too tedious and super mario theme-like, size fetish one to me was a better game.

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
If your having issues that I think I had trying to get this particular game engine working, might I suggest downloading a game called "spell blaster..." ? or something like that. It should be on itch.io or something. It automatically downloads all the supported files to make the engine work.

ogfh3489021

Jun 3, 2020
Yes, this level is really pissing me off. The one enemy with the giant hearts is also really annoying because the player has no upward attack. You need space to deal with the attack, but the game puts her above you in cramped areas where the only way to advance is to navigate through some unfair platforming.
Stages starting at 4-1 are generally designed horribly. I got mad trying to beat 4-4. The map is so tight that you need to do pixel perfect jump to avoid the lightning balls, and their hitbox is so weird that I stand up right after I thought I ducked through it and I still got hit. Also, the boulder jump is super obnoxious where you have to jump to the platform and do a low attack, and for some reason you cannot do a low attack right after you duck.

Poncherral

Feb 27, 2018
Stages starting at 4-1 are generally designed horribly. I got mad trying to beat 4-4. The map is so tight that you need to do pixel perfect jump to avoid the lightning balls, and their hitbox is so weird that I stand up right after I thought I ducked through it and I still got hit. Also, the boulder jump is super obnoxious where you have to jump to the platform and do a low attack, and for some reason you cannot do a low attack right after you duck.
Wait until you see the last levels. Literally nothing except death rays, traps and instakill falls that abuse how excessively bouncy and irresponsive the game is. There are some levels with literally 0 girls, all traps.
Awful.

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
Just finished playing, animations have improved do far, the gameplay stays the same, also some characters models have been reused pretty much also i get you might want a challenging game but holy shit stage 6 made me ragequit, like can i just get the h scenes thank you :cautious:

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes