RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Well I mean... yeah, you are right, but I want to point out the second part of my reply. Would a girl willingly put something big as cucumber in her womb? That wouldn't be pleasant at all. But this happens when you lose an encounter right now.

Though, you have a point as well (that sounds hot). I might add an option for the player to choose their size in the future. It's sounds like a good idea!
maybe add items or events in the game that change the character's size.
shrink ray, magic, allergic reaction to fruit, idk...

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Well I mean... yeah, you are right, but I want to point out the second part of my reply. Would a girl willingly put something big as cucumber in her womb? That wouldn't be pleasant at all. But this happens when you lose an encounter right now.

Though, you have a point as well (that sounds hot). I might add an option for the player to choose their size in the future. It's sounds like a good idea!
..."Would a girl willingly put something big as cucumber in her womb?"... Why, not? A cucumber (trichosanthes anguina) is not much different from a big black cock...A vagina is capable of the fetish fisting, so it is not a big deal to receive for it a cucumber too...:)

Reactions: World enjoyer

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
maybe add items or events in the game that change the character's size.
shrink ray, magic, allergic reaction to fruit, idk...
It won't be added in next update for sure, but I will try to fit it when I release the game.

..."Would a girl willingly put something big as cucumber in her womb?"... Why, not? A cucumber (trichosanthes anguina) is not much different from a big black cock...A vagina is capable of the fetish fisting, so it is not a big deal to receive for it a cucumber too...:)
You misunderstood me. Vagina is capable and it's not different than bbc. But womb/uterus? That can't be pleasant.

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
My game freezes when she puts me inside her vagina, is there a way to fix this or do i need to wait till a new update or patch comes out?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
My game freezes when she puts me inside her vagina, is there a way to fix this or do i need to wait till a new update or patch comes out?
Is it freezing during animation?

Wow o_O interesing :unsure:
Just trying to bring more people to the right path! :cool:

Now we need more horny.

Good stuff my friend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it!

bigboi648

Oct 14, 2019
does anyone have a save after the first survival scene where shes trying to kill you cause i cant beat it for some reason. (where she tries stepping on you)

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Yes once i get deep enough or make her orgasam while inside it freezes during the animation
Strange, nobody complained about that yet. It seems to be very rare in first version. That freeze was common in second and third version, though I think I fixed it or at least I massively reduced the chances of it happening.

That freeze is a common bug in RPGMaker MV if you're using latest version. This is a flaw of the code and there is not much I can do about that. I could try to edit the JS, but I would break more stuff than I would fix, so I'd rather not do that.

In the version you're playing, you can reduce chances of that happening by not holding SPACE, it allows more time for animations to buffer and there is a smaller chance that rpgmaker will issue another "play" command, which would cause the movie currently playing to freeze and lock the game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes