2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Triggers for some quests do not work clearly. In particular, the quest "My new powers!" in the dialogue with Angelica in version 0.12 worked when I inflated my belly to level 2. In version 0.12a, I had to inflate both my chest and belly to level 2 at the same time.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Only one, then i walked around the whole mansion and everything's locked, i can't get up the stairs because she just says "it's too hot" even when full of water, there's no visible fire anywhere
The bottom floor opens up as you grab pages, she has dialogue to say she hears a door unlock. I didn't need the pump, used well water on one side of the stairs, the fire things appeared there after grabbing the pages from the ground floor.

The only cabinet with a page was next to the library, so you don't have to go around searching them all multiple times. I think you need to craft the lockpicks for it though.

Scoria

Jan 9, 2024
Ok how do I craft lockpicks and pump for the mansion
You need a level 2 crafting station, which needs the level 2 Magical Crystal from the Mansion basement. After that you can buy everything you need. You shouldn't need to make picks though, I managed to get four or five of them just from searching every cupboard and drawer.

KinzieBabe

Jun 26, 2024
Saving after the Mansion mission (end of Prologue, beginning of chapter 1). I had to make an archive otherwise not attached. Unzip and copy the file1.rmmzsave file to the "saves" folder with replacement.
By the way. The whole prologue passed without a single disappearance HUD, version 0.12a
Amazing, thanks!

Edit: So the save works, however the game throws errors when you try to access the quest log, and none of the CG unlocks show as being unlocked, even though some should be by the point the save is made... Guessing the game is storing some data somewhere else possibly?

Last edited:

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Amazing, thanks!

Edit: So the save works, however the game throws errors when you try to access the quest log, and none of the CG unlocks show as being unlocked, even though some should be by the point the save is made... Guessing the game is storing some data somewhere else possibly?
It's a possibility. Try adding from this archive one by one. Please write down the result.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Check what version you have. Information->Path Note.
Без названия-2.png
Or try deleting, having previously made a copy, everything from the save folder and copy the contents of the archive there.

KinzieBabe

Jun 26, 2024
Проверьте, какая у вас версия. Информация->Примечание к пути.
View attachment 3776179
Или попробуйте удалить, предварительно сделав копию, всё из папки save и скопировать туда содержимое архива.
Ahh mine is 0.12 which I downloaded from the 1st page only a couple of hours ago. All of the links appear to be for 0.12 instead of 0.12a

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Ugh, your reward for beating the prologue is making Skie look like a whore, dumping on trashy makeup and wearing even higher heels.
Beating the prologue doubly sucks because now there's another currency to farm, I'm so glad I've been save editing the game because seriously I'm only here for the inflation content at this point.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
How is the game this fucking obnoxious to play while actively cheating, how
I dunno, but it's almost intentional, I swear.

>cheat all crafting materials and the fuel for each machine so I can quickly make everything and advance the plot faster
>make first thing, machine shuts off, wont come back on until the next day
>entire process of making the whole list of things takes a week of in-game time
>in a game where you can't skip time or advance it faster

>cheat shitload of AP and SP to unlock skills faster
>unlock a ton of stuff, one at a time, every unlock closes the menu so you have to open the list again manually
>99% of skills are locked behind plot progression
>beat the demo, unlock the ability to buy all skills
>skills go up in cost pretty quick as they level
>go down the list to unlock everything again
>realize some skills unlock other skills for purchase, have to scroll BACK up the list and buy the new stuff again because purchased skills stay
>repeat this like four times
>some skills don't JUST require tons of AP and SP, some require crafted materials, and those materials cost a bunch of time/effort

>try cheating the game's speed to speed it up and make trips less painful
>game crashes
>no success after 20 tries

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes