3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jellysimp15

May 5, 2024
Nope, looks like your save is busted. It tries to trigger the big balloon event, then loops on that 5th page.

This save is supposed to be just after the mansion, you only miss the first overinflation minigame and some dialogue. Imagine you can just replay the scene from the diary in her room
https://f95zone.to/threads/skies-inflatable-adventures-v0-12a-skie-maree.213223/post-14125552
do i have to start my playthrough from the begining?
what first overinflation minigame? and what dialogue?
btw whats the variable for ap and sp in save edit online, if there even is one

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
How do you get her body inflation past the first level? I have the skills unlocked,but any inflation past 1 level is too much for her.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There is a sort of hidden arousal meter that fills up as she is inflating, belly is high / tits is medium / ass is low, excitement gained and also capacity of each part.
So you have to wait a bit for her to calm down, the ellipsis in a speech bubble usually indicates she is good to go again, but you don't have to wait for her to be at zero.

Sep 25, 2021
There is a sort of hidden arousal meter that fills up as she is inflating, belly is high / tits is medium / ass is low, excitement gained and also capacity of each part.
So you have to wait a bit for her to calm down, the ellipsis in a speech bubble usually indicates she is good to go again, but you don't have to wait for her to be at zero.
God, that's what arousal does?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I think deflating lowers her excitement, unsure, there is some sort of arousal system when she is moving around while big. Sleeping to a new day should start you fresh, staying up until she was exhausted cleared all her expansion bars for me, which seems like a bit of an exploit if you want to dump all the milk/fat you have built up.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
God, that's what arousal does?
Yeah, for some reason the game's plot isn't like she pops when she gets too full, she pops when she gets too horny... or something like that; this is why the game says the stomach has the biggest capacity but makes her horny the fastest, rather than just saying it has the best capacity.
She hates inflating her legs, which is why you can pretty much one/two-shot her to her max with basically no effort when filling them, as opposed to having to stop every 2 seconds when inflating her belly.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Are there actions that reset arousal, like sleeping, or is it strictly time based?
Just stand in place for like 5 seconds, not doing anything to make her horny, bro. When the "..." appears above her head, she's back to 0. If it's not appearing, you're probably already at 0.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The old lady tells you about it. It's part of the main quests, you can't miss it.
Mostly the triggers are reaching certain expansion breakpoints, or being inflated to a certain degree.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
0.12b Patchnotes for Skie's Inflatable Adventures

This Version only avaiable in the "Developer Branch" for now and will move later to the "Stable Branch"
OLD SAVEGAMES SHOULD BE WORKING WITH THIS UPDATE!
#--New Features-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Mainquest expanded.
- Cheat-Stone will appear once you finish the new step at the usual Location.
#-New Area "Deep Forest" added!-------------------------------------------------------
- New SubArea "Skie's sanctuary" to "Deep Forest" added!
- Added "Requirements" and an event to enter it.
- Added a small Sequence under the right conditions.
- New NPC "Vee" to "Deep Forest" added!
- Introduction Quest/Dialog added to Vee.
- New Inflation-Sequence added to Vee.
#-Area-Update: Country Road-----------------------------------------------------------
- New NPC "Alex" to "Country Road" added!
- New NPC "Paige" to "Country Road" added!
- Added a new Minigame to Paige to convert "Money" into "AP"!**
- Introduction Quest/Dialog added to Paige and Alex.
#-Story Choice-Option-----------------------------------------------------------------
- For the first time you have the choice to go two different ways how a "Relationship-Story goes!
- Choose "Alex" to get Skie a boyfriend.*
- Choose "Woodcutters" to turn Skie into a Slut.*
#-Area-Update: Lym--------------------------------------------------------------------
- New NPC "Lessien" to "Lym" added!
- Introduction Quest/Dialog added to Lessien.
- New "Repeatable"-Quest added to Lessien.
#--Balancing--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Forest-Areas are now 1.5x zoomed in (Same as "House" & "Cave"-Areas)
- The Item "Fliegenpilz" is now only available in "Deep Forest".
- Quest requirement for “Higher Demand” reduced from 200 to 150.
- Quest requirement for “Magical Gas” reduced from 200 to 120.
- Skills can only be learned by going to bed from now on.
- Completing "Higher Demand" unlocks Skill-Learning.
- Does not trigger when "Bursting".
#--System-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Tutorial for "Repeatable Quests" added.
- Added Visastella-"Dice Rolls and RngSeeds"-Plugin
- Added a new function to "Flip" a picture to the Dialog-system.
- Added a new "Charm"-Effect to the Dialog-system.
- Added a new function to add an extra Cutin-Effect to the Dialog-system.
#--Bugfixing--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Fixed the "Sand"-Floor in in "Forest"-Areas playing the wrong Step-Sounds.
- Fixed a bug that the "Magical Pump" didn't get removed after delivering it to "Viktoria".
- Fixed a bug where Skie was able to deflate at the "Workbench" while being "Corrupted"-Inflated.
- Fixed a bug that is preventing "Angelica" to spawn during the night.
- Fixed a bug with the Door of the House in the "Grasslands".
- Fixed a bug with the "Fliegenpilz" not showing up in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a Body Parts inflate bigger as it should when an "Random"-Inflation happens.
- Fixed a bug with "Faster Pumping"-Skill not working.

• Wow
Reactions: nightsight

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
does anyone have a save file just after the prologue, cba grinding to get 10 silver
There is one on page 9, also if you just want just the 10 silver use save editor like (pretty sure this one works)

nnnn131322

Mar 22, 2023
how do you enter the mansion? i am stuck on the new power quest. i have done the demon hunting side quest, the quest under the pub. i am stuck and have no idea how to get in, as the game wont let me go to the gates with out being scared and running away. please help

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes