3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
how to unlock milk? cant seem to get the day to switch to night where do i go to get it to change
Milk part is an event just go to sleep it happens after you wake up, and for the night part, just wait around until it goes dark (it is tide to fps, so if your fps is low it might take quite long)

doben68

Nov 12, 2021
FINALY about low fps
I found it!

Games on RPG MZ by default chose integrated GPU for running games. And you need to select an external GPU for the app.
For NVidia -> Open NVidia control pannel -> Manage 3D settings -> Programm settings -> add game, chose High-perfomance NVIDIA processor and apply changes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i have 72 frames ^^ in town and outside ^^ but still seems its taking forever to get dark : (

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I have a bug after I learned boobs II Or use Boobs I and Belly I, Boobs get full and Belly so maybe nearly half full and then she says im tired and portet to the bed. Even when the bar is more over the half or even full. With Boobs II and Belly II, Boobs get full and Bell II only a little bit then the same tired port ino the bed.
I try a new game and hope it don´t happend again?! And for me thats my first playthough no old files or anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
I have a bug after I learned boobs II Or use Boobs I and Belly I, Boobs get full and Belly so maybe nearly half full and then she says im tired and portet to the bed. Even when the bar is more over the half or even full. With Boobs II and Belly II, Boobs get full and Bell II only a little bit then the same tired port ino the bed.
I try a new game and hope it don´t happend again?! And for me thats my first playthough no old files or anything.
It's not a mistake. Just pause when the exclamation mark appears.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Q: My new powers!

Who like me has no fakking clue or idee had where to find that person who you must talk to for the Q: My new powers!
Inflate all bodyparts to lvl 2, maybe it dont has Boobs, Belly and Butt beeing, but it worked finally for me.
When you has the same problem like me and others that you can´t even inflate her to the midium, then try this it works every time in my gameplay!
Select which you want to inflate to beginn with, do it so long when these first wanings "water dropp" show off, after that it comes the yellow "!" then stopp, go away a bit. Go back and inflate further and you see there is always the "" and then the "water dropp" then the "!" again stop and do it so long she is in all at 2 max inflated^^.
Then all is maxed out go near the shop where your tailor is, these redhead woman "Angelica" there running up and down is your target and speaks to you in that moment where she sees you.

Reactions: hunuhil

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I need help pls I only found both 1-4 diarys from Gomez and her, she only says in the libary I need more but how much damnit? And have anyone the locations, I only have 30% eyesight left and even with nvidea gamma up I have much trouble to see them.

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
Guys, i have a problem where i cannot inflate to second stages and the caracter faints like is already full when its not. Someone can help me to solve this?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
She can't inflate all in one go, she gets too excited. You have to wait a bit when it gives you the warning.

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
She is not inflated, is like comencing a new day and going to the hose and when i start inmflating she is tired and faints. Whit all the stamina and whitout being inflated

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
If it's not the forced one to trigger an event it's probably a bug. Does it stay after sleeping or you are softlocked.

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
If it's not the forced one to trigger an event it's probably a bug. Does it stay after sleeping or you are softlocked.
When its happens its constant whit any part you inflate. The instant you start inflating the part you are inflating reaches maximum size and the character faints

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
When its happens its constant whit any part you inflate. The instant you start inflating the part you are inflating reaches maximum size and the character faints
When pumping, there are three stages: Heart, Drop, Exclamation Point. If you continue pumping when the Exclamation Point appears, she will overexcite and either burst or go to sleep. If an Exclamation Point appears above your head, pause for 5-10 seconds and continue pumping.

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
When pumping, there are three stages: Heart, Drop, Exclamation Point. If you continue pumping when the Exclamation Point appears, she will overexcite and either burst or go to sleep. If an Exclamation Point appears above your head, pause for 5-10 seconds and continue pumping.
i know the mechanic, but its not that. You start pumping at cero in the hud and the next second you are fainting

hunuhil

Aug 9, 2024
yo what do you even have to do to learn about your status and go on an expansion adventure(TM)? EDİT: do the red hairs quest by filling ass belly and tits to full in second lvl and talk to her during the day.

Last edited:

Asians

Apr 20, 2021
NEED HELP WITH LOW FPS
does anyone have a nvidia control panel setting that i can copy?
ive honestly tried as much as possible to find a different solution but my fps still tanks and is stuck at 20fps when not in the menu
yes i have tried and replaced NS.js file multiple times broke the game multiple times smh couldnt find the "www" bc there wasnt any i just copy and pasted then replaced existing files tried to figure out what .lnk is did it smh didnt work just got the menu stuck at 20 fps then tank to 5 fps when out of the menu
tried playing with the jason file broke it fixed it then broke it again replaced it the only thing i havent tried it is the nvidia control panel which i cant follow the steps since i dont have an integrated gpu and only have "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060" i cant just click " chose High-perfomance NVIDIA processor"

found out you can use the jason file to find out what gpu the game is using lmao idk how to read it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

found another jason file edit to use to make the game use the prefered gpu but it didnt fix my fps

just saying but i started at 5-10 fps and it took awhile till i got to the first intentional inflation "bathroom scene" about an hr or so idk lost the save bc i broke the game been at this for maybe 6hrs

and yes i have watched
"The Ugly Truth of Nvidia Control Panel Optimization Guides"

honestly i agree with the vid for most of it but i gotta know if clicking "High-perfomance NVIDIA processor" really works and if there is a manual settings i can follow to be able to play this game shit if anything for those that do have 60 fps and have the "High-perfomance NVIDIA processor" button available can i copy your settings and i mean every setting in that little window that you scroll through in nvidia control panel in program settings just use the snipping tool and dont miss anything

lol just incase but yes i do know there is a new version but its not on f95 and im too broke for patreon and idk what their discord is and they might have not fixed the fps situation since they see it just fine on their end

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes