3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone knows how to get more Magic Crystals lv.2 so I can do the water pump at the mansion? I got the free one at the basement already. I am using the demo version 0.12d so I am wondering if mining lvl 2 crystals is not avaliable, or maybe I am missing something.

Astrohunt

Mar 26, 2022
Anyone knows how to get more Magic Crystals lv.2 so I can do the water pump at the mansion? I got the free one at the basement already. I am using the demo version 0.12d so I am wondering if mining lvl 2 crystals is not avaliable, or maybe I am missing something.
I think those are made at the crafting station

ReallyNoName

Apr 17, 2024
Thanks, it is made there, for some reason I was not seeing the crystal tab at the crafting station
To get the crystal crafting unlocked you need to get the first crystal from the mansion basement. Then you bring it to the robot girl and she unlocks the lvl2 crafting station. Unlocks lots of useful stuff.

Still, I, for the love of every god there is, can't get to the quests after the mansion. I've done everything there was to do, but I can't get the Lilith and Victoria's quests. Plus I can't find the new npc's mentioned in the latest updates. No idea how to trigger that stuff. Plus there is no info on how to get AP after the mansion sequence.

P.S. Yeah... I just realized that I was playing the cut version, so... nevermind )

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycer

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
sadly no i still want it though : )

In the current situation there should be no optimization issue. With the 0.12 build I have optimized a lot of scrips. The real problem is that the game is just very complex and has a lot of complex plugins. If there is any way to optimize FPS it's on the Plugin-Side where I don't have any influence on. I am always trying to update to the latest version of said PlugIns but the last update caused more problems so I decided not to update.

However, I am always trying to improve performance with each update but on my system it’s very hard to check. Personally, the game is running with 160FPS on a 2 year old high end PC, 140FPS in “Lym”. And with a mid core PC that is even older at 70-90 on one of my testers systems. The game just needs higher specs as usual RPG-Maker game.

The only thing I can suggest is updating the Graphics Card and Mainboard (Chipset) Drivers since the game uses the CPU more as the GPU. Another thing we have experienced in our community is that updating your Web Browser also gives some FPS since this game is “Web”-Based…technically speaking it just opens a window of your standard web browser where the game is running.
What a load of BS... I am getting around 20FPS in the town with a Ryzen 7 1700X CPU and a 3070TI GPU and 16GB RAM... if that is not enough for a fetish RPGM game man... I would love to see what they would think is the "minimum requirement".

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
EIther the cheat stone was taken off the demo/location changed, or my game is not working properly or I am damn blind. I looked everywhere and I cant find it. I already finished the prologue and cannot see it anywhere, it is not to the right of the well. Does anyone have a picture of the stone, so I can have a better idea of what I am looking for?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What a load of BS... I am getting around 20FPS in the town with a Ryzen 7 1700X CPU and a 3070TI GPU and 16GB RAM... if that is not enough for a fetish RPGM game man... I would love to see what they would think is the "minimum requirement".
That sounds like the recommended (read: Barely adequate) requirements for Realm of the Mad God, another pixel game notorious for it's lag:
Screenshot_2024-09-02_10-36-46.png
On one hand I appreciate Skie wanting his game to look a good as possible. On the other hand it's worthless if even most game consoles would struggle to run this at 30 fps.

bimboid097

Aug 4, 2024
Anyone have a complete save folder with unlocked cg library cause some save files crash when i click on the qiest tab

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I got an audio error saying se/0_laugh.ogg failed. >_<

EDIT: Also how many days does it take to get the dress from the tailor?

Last edited:

bimboid097

Aug 4, 2024
and i can say that you are full of "bs" i get 140-160 fps in town with ryzen 5 5600 rx 5700 xt and 16gb ram ...

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I got an audio error saying se/0_laugh.ogg failed. >_<

EDIT: Also how many days does it take to get the dress from the tailor?
It's not a timer, you get the new outfit when you beat the demo because it's meant to be way more elastic and can handle much bigger sizes without ripping, unlocking the ability to unlock a ton of stupid-expensive skills that let her get way bigger, fill faster, fill easier, etc.

Also I vastly prefer the old outfit and her old makeup, the new appearance just makes her look like a total whore.
The outfit itself is tolerable I guess, but the new makeup is just caked on heavily for some reason like the dev accidentally doubled a few layers in Photoshop.
I don't even get why she'd double her makeup narratively, either, it was an outfit change, made funnier by the fact that the game drops a lore bomb on you right before this so it's like, she learns a bad thing happened that probably killed a bunch of people, then that bad thing happens to her, she literally dies and comes back to life then OHHHHH MAKEOVER and cakes on makeup and puts on super high heeled boots and then you get one of the game's longer sex scenes where you get to watch her fuck a dude with a woman's body and a man's penis. Then he gets inflated. I swear I thought that was an option I disabled in the menus, but nope.
NGL her new appearance (mostly the face) is so personally repulsive to me that I doubled-down on cheats, cheated to unlock everything, forced myself to test out her inflation and try the QoL skill upgrades, then I dropped the game entirely, I think I might've even deleted it.

I'm holding out for a toggle between the old outfit and the new one, though realistically having a whole new outfit and the old one together means doubling the art for every scene, so a great middle ground would be a makeup switching mechanic, since the dev can just "paper doll" the makeup on and save tons of work and filesize, and players would be able to choose how much makeup she'll go with. Maybe even a minimal makeup option? No makeup? Quadruple makeup???

• Red Heart
Reactions: yunasenna

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
It's not a timer, you get the new outfit when you beat the demo because it's meant to be way more elastic and can handle much bigger sizes without ripping, unlocking the ability to unlock a ton of stupid-expensive skills that let her get way bigger, fill faster, fill easier, etc.

Also I vastly prefer the old outfit and her old makeup, the new appearance just makes her look like a total whore.
The outfit itself is tolerable I guess, but the new makeup is just caked on heavily for some reason like the dev accidentally doubled a few layers in Photoshop.
I don't even get why she'd double her makeup narratively, either, it was an outfit change, made funnier by the fact that the game drops a lore bomb on you right before this so it's like, she learns a bad thing happened that probably killed a bunch of people, then that bad thing happens to her, she literally dies and comes back to life then OHHHHH MAKEOVER and cakes on makeup and puts on super high heeled boots and then you get one of the game's longer sex scenes where you get to watch her fuck a dude with a woman's body and a man's penis. Then he gets inflated. I swear I thought that was an option I disabled in the menus, but nope.
NGL her new appearance (mostly the face) is so personally repulsive to me that I doubled-down on cheats, cheated to unlock everything, forced myself to test out her inflation and try the QoL skill upgrades, then I dropped the game entirely, I think I might've even deleted it.

I'm holding out for a toggle between the old outfit and the new one, though realistically having a whole new outfit and the old one together means doubling the art for every scene, so a great middle ground would be a makeup switching mechanic, since the dev can just "paper doll" the makeup on and save tons of work and filesize, and players would be able to choose how much makeup she'll go with. Maybe even a minimal makeup option? No makeup? Quadruple makeup???
Oh OK I get it now, and I agree with the make up part. I think it is way to much on her character. I tried altering cheats onto the game but then I get bunch of errors say Skies image couldn't be found etc. I just wanted money for the stuff! XD

Thank you for letting me know and not ripping my head off for asking the question.:)

Last edited:

Asians

Apr 20, 2021
does someone have the link for the 0.12d or b version ?
lol idk if you still want this but this is the demo for 0.12d

also its not bs bc i get 20 dps too for both the demo posted on the first page and the new demo ... new demo is better though bc its got a updated nwjs file and i was up to 40-56 dps but i cant save unless i want to go back to 20 dps lmao im done troubleshooting this shit and just waiting for the full release

also go on patreon and ask for an invite to their discord for their latest releases or look for it

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes