3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
>made that post
>finally remembered TODAY that Skie drops the game updates on Discord, and even though Kemono's scrapers are down, their Discord scraper is still up
>check the Skie Discord on Kemono
>download for 12d is there though the URL doesn't load right
>edit the URL to snip off the broken stuff
>works fine, downloaded and playable!

Reactions: nightsight

NEGA

May 5, 2017
I got "Killed" by the ghost balloons, now when I use the hose to get water she inmediately explodes despite the bar not filling up at all

• Haha
Reactions: nightsight

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I got "Killed" by the ghost balloons, now when I use the hose to get water she inmediately explodes despite the bar not filling up at all
WAIT AWHILE for her to say , , , then try again

NEGA

May 5, 2017
WAIT AWHILE for her to say , , , then try again
Thanks a lot, the (...) didn't appear but after waiting a bit it started to work normally again, just finished Chapter 1, I tried to locate cheat stone, did it change location?

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SkiesInflatableAdventures-0.12d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Age that is by far the most boring game with the longest and most boring intro ... With the game, a skip function has to be clear -_-

Does anyone have a save game right after the intro? The intro fuck really off

Reactions: thirteencorgi7

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Age that is by far the most boring game with the longest and most boring intro ... With the game, a skip function has to be clear -_-

Does anyone have a save game right after the intro? The intro fuck really off
Saved as early as soon as I could after the unskippable cutscene bit:

Reactions: kaintheblood

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
im stuck every time i use the hose i pop how can i fix from popping
The game's a bit weird in that you pop when she gets too horny, not when she gets too full, so make sure you sit around and wait for her to recover before starting your inflation.

ranae

Jul 12, 2019
many buggs, especially after inflation. The inflation process could be at least x2 faster. Literally 1 hour of gameplay and still cannot get rid of few bugs with water delivery quest. Another issue - it is not possible to complete water delivery quest in one go. No matter how much water I take, it will always be insufficient and I will have to go for a second round. Also in my understanding it should be possible to skip (quicker!) some scenes and dialogs - it takes a lot of time and is very annoying, especially when I load a saved game

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
check your settings under game options she added a faster inflation under settings : ) in version 12d

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes