3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hayukkk

Jan 13, 2024
fps based as long as the game fps is saying 60 fps you can go to night time fairly quickly espiecally during some jobs or crafting oh and the special effects setting that on by defualt slows the fps down a bit even outside of lym so that can be off to help speed things up
unfortunately I couldn't reach 60fps, thnk for help bro

Cermitt

Jul 17, 2024
I'm stuck on the chapter 1 quest "working for Woodbone!", I've went to the second floor but don't know how to cross the gap over the water after the first set of boulders. Anyone know how to do that?

Hayukkk

Jan 13, 2024
so you can fill it to max just make sure she doesn't get to turned on which from what i seen replaced the original old popping thing in the older version that i played long ago
I've looked around, but couldn't find the red-haired woman

Astrohunt

Mar 26, 2022
I've looked around, but couldn't find the red-haired woman
The red haired woman appears in Lym from the top (entrance to the city gate map entrance) in the morning iirc, walks to the dock/pier, stands the for a while and then goes back up, then cycle repeats after some time. She will say something about Skie if she's inflated, or just say that the morning is lovely or something like that

Hayukkk

Jan 13, 2024
The red haired woman appears in Lym from the top (entrance to the city gate map entrance) in the morning iirc, walks to the dock/pier, stands the for a while and then goes back up, then cycle repeats after some time. She will say something about Skie if she's inflated, or just say that the morning is lovely or something like that
red haired woman no longer appears after quest "my new power"

Hayukkk

Jan 13, 2024
so you can fill it to max just make sure she doesn't get to turned on which from what i seen replaced the original old popping thing in the older version that i played long ago
hi bro,
do you know what I should do after getting all this

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes