3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chazam666

Apr 17, 2023
It's not a timer, you get the new outfit when you beat the demo because it's meant to be way more elastic and can handle much bigger sizes without ripping, unlocking the ability to unlock a ton of stupid-expensive skills that let her get way bigger, fill faster, fill easier, etc.

Also I vastly prefer the old outfit and her old makeup, the new appearance just makes her look like a total whore.
The outfit itself is tolerable I guess, but the new makeup is just caked on heavily for some reason like the dev accidentally doubled a few layers in Photoshop.
I don't even get why she'd double her makeup narratively, either, it was an outfit change, made funnier by the fact that the game drops a lore bomb on you right before this so it's like, she learns a bad thing happened that probably killed a bunch of people, then that bad thing happens to her, she literally dies and comes back to life then OHHHHH MAKEOVER and cakes on makeup and puts on super high heeled boots and then you get one of the game's longer sex scenes where you get to watch her fuck a dude with a woman's body and a man's penis. Then he gets inflated. I swear I thought that was an option I disabled in the menus, but nope.
NGL her new appearance (mostly the face) is so personally repulsive to me that I doubled-down on cheats, cheated to unlock everything, forced myself to test out her inflation and try the QoL skill upgrades, then I dropped the game entirely, I think I might've even deleted it.

I'm holding out for a toggle between the old outfit and the new one, though realistically having a whole new outfit and the old one together means doubling the art for every scene, so a great middle ground would be a makeup switching mechanic, since the dev can just "paper doll" the makeup on and save tons of work and filesize, and players would be able to choose how much makeup she'll go with. Maybe even a minimal makeup option? No makeup? Quadruple makeup???
What quest do you have to finish to get the new outfit ? I feel like I've done evrything I could but I still can't get the outfit.
The quest I probably have to complete is called "My New Powers! "and I don't know how to do it

JNumbers

Dec 3, 2022
So I can't figure out why it's not turning to night for me.

Stuck on the forest quest for the redhead.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
many buggs, especially after inflation. The inflation process could be at least x2 faster. Literally 1 hour of gameplay and still cannot get rid of few bugs with water delivery quest. Another issue - it is not possible to complete water delivery quest in one go. No matter how much water I take, it will always be insufficient and I will have to go for a second round. Also in my understanding it should be possible to skip (quicker!) some scenes and dialogs - it takes a lot of time and is very annoying, especially when I load a saved game
Same. I just started the game and I can't figure out why the hell everything is so god damn slow. From the moving to the loading, nothing is as fast as it should be rn. Either the game takes a very long time to load or the developer went and made it like this.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
how does time become night
fps based as long as the game fps is saying 60 fps you can go to night time fairly quickly espiecally during some jobs or crafting oh and the special effects setting that on by defualt slows the fps down a bit even outside of lym so that can be off to help speed things up

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes