3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Observation.
The new inflation speed toggles are nice, but they only accelerate a different problem: that damn arousal system.
The inflation speed would be tolerable if it wasn't for the gameplay just sitting there making you take a break every 5 seconds for like 5 seconds so she can recover. There's skills to alleviate the buildup a little, but it's so subtle, and the other stats basically counteract it anyway.
It's just a pain in the dick to have to constantly stop in the middle of the inflation like this.

Also, I have to wonder what the plan for the rest of the game is, I'm already getting that vibe of like, what are we supposed to look forward to after the town?
The game Lilith's Throne had the same issue. In LT, you start the game in a city that's got all the fetishes, all the kinks, all the characters, all the customization, a whole-ass mansion full of servants/slaves, all the fun shops, etc., the player didn't have incentive to leave when the dev began adding other areas and adding to the plot that nobody gave a fuck about, so loads of players simply stayed in the city and kept doing what they were doing for the most part.
WHY bother leaving the town or continuing the plot? Doing any of that would just make you leave the sexy content you like, or have you interact with characters you have no reason to care for. (Disclaimer: haven't played LT in a while.)

In SIA, we've got all the logical options for inflation and can do any of them in town (and the mansion, but why go there after you're done?), the whore of a main character can only go so big in the RPG Maker sprite sheets without a bunch of workarounds.
The only real directions the game has left is continuing the plot (nobody cares), or adding variants to the existing types of inflation, like lighter-than-air gases or maybe carrying actual items inside her (filling her with money or food or something? IDFK.), adding in real RPG Maker battles (I hope not), inflatable party members, I don't know.

My guess is that the dev is going to tire out quickly after the next content update, if not stop altogether. Why continue? It's not like the plot is rushing the player like "go to Mt. Evil and defeat the Balloon Sorceress before she makes you explode" or "you have to move out of town, you don't want to risk exploding and leveling the place by accident" or "you've heard of a mystical gem that'll let you inflate 100x bigger without the risk of popping, go get it" or "oops, you exploded and half the houses in town collapsed and now everyone hates you, leave", the plot's basically just "someone like you exploded once and that's scary" and that's all there is to go off of as far as I noticed (I mean, I was skipping text about halfway through the game, but I'm a speedreader and I think I got most of it.)
No plot incentive to leave, no gameplay incentive to leave, and locking us out of the town after spending like 8 hours here would be dumb anyway since the whole segment is WAY too long to just be some throwaway "tutorial town".

Reactions: Astrohunt

inflatorzz

Aug 20, 2024
Where exactly is the second engraved stone, for the Woodbone mission? Thanks!
I cannot find it anywhere.

downtt

Aug 4, 2022
Someone helps me with the mansion mission, I found the 4 pages of the 2 characters but the library tells me that there are more missing, I can't find them

baad

Jun 4, 2022
Someone helps me with the mansion mission, I found the 4 pages of the 2 characters but the library tells me that there are more missing, I can't find them
probably page from one of the drawers. check them all

Dec 2, 2017
You only need 1 more page. The last one for me was on top of one kitchen counters in the bottom left room.

After that go back to the library and the you have to place their pages in the right spot to trigger the event

MaximLust

Jan 2, 2022
i need help here cant find the last page it says i need lockpicks and the crate is near kitchen but i cant find it where is it

supah

Aug 13, 2017
Has anyone managed to finish the woodbone quest yet? As far as I can tell that engraved stone just doesn't exist

Dec 2, 2017
Has anyone managed to finish the woodbone quest yet? As far as I can tell that engraved stone just doesn't exist
I also can't find the next engraved stone
i need help here cant find the last page it says i need lockpicks and the crate is near kitchen but i cant find it where is it
You can create lockpicks at the workshop

Edit: Found the stone! It's in the forest to the south of lym

Last edited:

Eva047

Sep 12, 2018
Where do i go on the second level of the mine during the woodbone quest? I'm stuck after clearing the rubble on the other side of the bridge.

FilthySticker

Jul 11, 2019
Where do i go on the second level of the mine during the woodbone quest? I'm stuck after clearing the rubble on the other side of the bridge.
go to the grassland -> climb down the rope -> walk forward (the path is blocked) -> go down trough the wooden bridge -> follow the rails till you see a fork going down -> go down the fork -> go near the water to trigger a dialogue -> push the barrel behind you into the water -> hop on the barril and walk forward you will see a hole with dirty -> go down the hole ! (you reached the 2nd floor !) there is a gas pipe, and some rumble go near the rumble to trigger a new dialogue then inflate and clear the rumble, inflate again and do the mini puzzle to push/pull the barril into the water ! follow the path and clear all the rumble, push and pull the rock in the square all the way up (to clear the path !), go back and search for another barril push/pull the barril till the square and walk it all the way up, push it into the water and follow the path and clear the rumble, the end should be a mine, and a ladder leading to karam workshop with a small rumble on the left (last one !) and a gas pipe !

note: eat often !!

anon474

Jan 16, 2021
"Lycia has ordered me to get her Flashlight repaired with the help of Karan who is living in the house behind the market in "Lym""
>look for karan
>lives in front of the market

Astrohunt

Mar 26, 2022
I don't know what to do after reaching Chapter 1, found the sanctuary tho, so there's that

Edit: I already got all the skills possible

Another edit: screenshots of all quests Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes