3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
ok, i was searching the internet a bit and i discovered something called ability points, but there isnt any explanation on how to get them. Could this be what im missing? And if its so, how do i get them?

Astrohunt

Mar 26, 2022
ok, i was searching the internet a bit and i discovered something called ability points, but there isnt any explanation on how to get them. Could this be what im missing? And if its so, how do i get them?
You can get those from certain minigames, like "pump her up" or die rolling game with the busty magician near city gates, but I'm not sure if she's there at this point in your playthrough, for me she appeared after I finished the prologue

Edit: the pump her up minigames are in the mansion (the first one I know) and the inn basement (after prologue, since it needs lvl 3 body)

Astrohunt

Mar 26, 2022
ok, im not sure if you managed to get to the mansion, but after angelica's quest was done, i got another quest completed and skie said this, hinting that i should talk to gerda in the morning (i used cheats to teleport from the forest to home btw)

edit: i did some deliveries before doing angelica's quest, not sure if that'll help you

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes