3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Eat the larger foods to keep exhaustion down, wait for time to pass. Spend a day doing all the delivery stuff and collecting all the random spawns, time will pass more smoothly in the high framerate areas.

The second time I stayed up to night, for the Inn quest, was the day I learned all the cooking recipes from the old maid. Was dusk by the time I finished wandering back and forth, plus all the cooked food was useful to keep going.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
how do you enter the mansion? i am stuck on the new power quest. i have done the demon hunting side quest, the quest under the pub. i am stuck and have no idea how to get in, as the game wont let me go to the gates with out being scared and running away. please help
You need to unlock all lvl 2 skills and sleep.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Eat the larger foods to keep exhaustion down, wait for time to pass. Spend a day doing all the delivery stuff and collecting all the random spawns, time will pass more smoothly in the high framerate areas.

The second time I stayed up to night, for the Inn quest, was the day I learned all the cooking recipes from the old maid. Was dusk by the time I finished wandering back and forth, plus all the cooked food was useful to keep going.
Really though, the game's day length really needs to be cut in half. I don't understand why days in the game are so long.
Maybe could use a rest mechanic or something instead, IDFK.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I hate running out of time in the day, the passage of time doesn't seem too bad in this. Just with things having a time requirement, there should be like a nap or rest that skips some time and gives you back some max energy.

jellysimp15

May 5, 2024
Does anybody have a save right after the mansion quest is finished? I can't seem to get past reading the last library page.

Thefemboyfinder

May 17, 2024
after talking to forge girl{interacting with Cratfing station and BOOM} UI disappears and there is nothing i can do(sprinting inflatong etc...)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Sometimes the UI comes back after you interact again with the thing that broke it. I think it sequence breaks and doesn't finish its cleanup step, because you want the UI to go away on interaction, but still come back when done. You can also reload a save as a last resort.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
Sometimes the UI comes back after you interact again with the thing that broke it. I think it sequence breaks and doesn't finish its cleanup step, because you want the UI to go away on interaction, but still come back when done. You can also reload a save as a last resort.
You can also use empty milk bottles, it brings back the UI also clear the black thingy that stays on the screen.
Btw does anyone have any solution for the red mushroom (fligzer thingy) not showing up in inventory or my only option is to wait for 12b cause I'm softlocked and can get past first quest in potions.

en. spider

Jun 25, 2024
To enter Debug Mode:
Go to your game directory and open "package.json"-File with a Text-Editor.
Replace the line “"main": "index.html" with "main": "index.html?test".
F9 will now open a new Window for viewing and changing various stats and variables (This works only with 0.11 or higher).

Changing reward multiplier:
Press F9
Go to “Variables”
Find “v0021” and edit the value you like (Default: 100%)

Changing GameSpeed:
Go into Options/Playtest.
Change Map-Update-Speed (Causes lower FPS, so be careful)

found
checked it works.

ShardOblivion

Jun 14, 2017
For me, it broke after unlocking the belly inflation during the CUTSCENE, currently trying to wait out a day to see if the UI comes back, if not then idk what to do other than go back one or two saves ;-;

Darknight12

Mar 14, 2019
where is exactly the locked cupboard in the mansion please i can't find it, i have 3 pages of gomez and morticia

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Next to the library entrance. You can search the cupboards multiple times before they are drained.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
There new update 0.12b
sadly well will have to wait for it . also i got a hold of the dev. he needs save file to be uploaded to there discord >< so they can see what causing the hud to disappear

Scoria

Jan 9, 2024
Help me, I do not know what the problem is.
View attachment 3809585
Have you been fiddling with save files? Some editors cause it to glitch out and try and load a default picture. You should be able to work around it by copying another picture, renaming it to match the "missing" file, and then putting it in the right folder. After that it should work, then you can save again in the same slot and the issue will vanish because it creates a properly-formed save file.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
how to unlock milk? cant seem to get the day to switch to night where do i go to get it to change

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes