5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hello everyone! Sorry for the absence! I typically dont talk about my personal life but for the past few months my landlord has been making my living situation harder and harder, which ultimately has led to him shutting off my internet and he will be evicting me by Monday morning. It is okay! For the time being I will be living with friends until I find a place to live and will be working during this time.

Now that that's out the way, I have still be working on the animation! I have heard your concerns of the video not having everything that you may want, so the video will have alternate versions for you to watch! Here is another example! The original video will have Gwen stimulating Fourarms by herself, but another version will cater to Gwen's fetish of watching Fourarms pleasure himself for her! I am working to ensure both versions are equally as arousing! and more versions and extreme fetishes will come soon! Please let me know what else you wish to see! (Really excited to begin fellatio segments once I'm settled :p)

View attachment 1.mp4

View attachment 2.mp4

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
On the down side it means that he has not even started the blowjob. :cry:

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
Hello everyone! Sorry for the absence! I typically dont talk about my personal life but for the past few months my landlord has been making my living situation harder and harder, which ultimately has led to him shutting off my internet and he will be evicting me by Monday morning. It is okay! For the time being I will be living with friends until I find a place to live and will be working during this time.

Now that that's out the way, I have still be working on the animation! I have heard your concerns of the video not having everything that you may want, so the video will have alternate versions for you to watch! Here is another example! The original video will have Gwen stimulating Fourarms by herself, but another version will cater to Gwen's fetish of watching Fourarms pleasure himself for her! I am working to ensure both versions are equally as arousing! and more versions and extreme fetishes will come soon! Please let me know what else you wish to see! (Really excited to begin fellatio segments once I'm settled :p)

View attachment 2794587

View attachment 2794588
Thx hero

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote