5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
From my understanding, kemono has lost the ability to support many of the platforms, I know they don't do fantia anymore. I don't know the whole story, but I've heard a lot of the devs left and that Patreon stuff is about the only thing that reliably get updated now.
That so strange, how are smaller sites able to get around Kemono and Coomer, but the largest ones like patreon and Onlyfans are still being hit to this day?

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
That so strange, how are smaller sites able to get around Kemono and Coomer, but the largest ones like patreon and Onlyfans are still being hit to this day?
They don't care enough to guard against it maybe? Probably has a minimal effect on actual revenues as compared to upgrade/upkeep costs

nedo_021

Jan 8, 2024
Fuck! I wondered why I haven't seen much of skuddbutt content lately and I came here to find my dude was homeless?
Shit sucks dude, If I had any dimes myself I would've supported him :(

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33
Jul 16, 2022
I'm suprised you never heard about it. It just a version of Twitter without all the bloat slowing down your browser.
I wouldn't know that since I just never been interested in Twitter or anything that has to do with it. So the slow down thing is new to me as well lol. If it wasn't for certain YouTubers I watch, I wouldn't know about anything on Twitter :LOL:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Fuck! I wondered why I haven't seen much of skuddbutt content lately and I came here to find my dude was homeless?
Shit sucks dude, If I had any dimes myself I would've supported him :(
Well, dude are not homeless anymore :)

type in skuddbutt and look at 20 Dec for more info.

Seems beeing self employed with a fairly large budget doesn't help your 'credit-score' (whatever that is?) in the US.

Reactions: nedo_021

nedo_021

Jan 8, 2024
Well, dude are not homeless anymore :)

type in skuddbutt and look at 20 Dec for more info.

Seems beeing self employed with a fairly large budget doesn't help your 'credit-score' (whatever that is?) in the US.
Nice to see the dude is back then! He's the best toon shaded style animator going right now.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
...and it gets worse again:
"I am in hospital for unknown severe illness for past 5 days, I’m not sure how long it will take to recover so I will be pausing subscribestar until I am healthy and back to work, apologies to everyone forced to wait "

Our dude just can't catch a break.

Then dude posted "Hospital WiFi blocked Onlyfans. 1984" which had me in tears :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote