5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Geleinha_zu287

Dec 20, 2022
I've been seeing WIPs from this animation for years it feels like, and there is never anything interesting, just dry foreplay. Dude is probably milking his fanbase forever.
I agree that he should show something more interesting, even if it's penetration

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
The fluid effect looks stunning though :geek:

With the variations he talked about a year ago and Gwen playing with herself in the shower, this is gonna be a long one...

...and a long wait since we're basically on the same spot as a year ago...

**Damned, now I'm the one with the negative waves...**

Really like the look of the models and the setting :)

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016

·

I am in hospital for unknown severe illness for past 5 days, I’m not sure how long it will take to recover so I will be pausing subscribestar until I am healthy and back to work, apologies to everyone forced to wait.

Public post

Here's some more footage of the video so far! Ready to move on to the fellatio / insertion portions of the video also a cute clip of Gwen and Fourarms eating some post-sex sandwiches :p

Since my personal life continues to be crazy I was able to find more animators to help!! the team continues to grow but while i understand this has been taking a much longer time than previous projects I recommend joining the discord where you can contact me for daily updates!

Someone who is a member of his subscribestar can fill in more blanks of what was was going on this year.

Kri$Are$

May 5, 2024
I found a different Ben10/Gwen video on Discord
I tried uploading it here but the file's too large (187 MB)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote