5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
I think there is nothing new on his substar, he just uploaded videos that were previously uploaded to discord. These are the latest videos with Gwen + the June 10th video were already uploaded earlier in this thread.
Ya, it is same as discord.

Reactions: JohnOoom

jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
We need a hero for posting the new videos there
Be the hero you want to see in the world.

I will say, I am encouraged by the increased activity on skudd's pages, but I am waiting to see if that is going to stay consistent before I consider dropping money on supporting him again. Too little was delivered for too long, so I don't trust it.

AnonExpress

Oct 30, 2023
Fucking hell. There's got to be a scientific reason why the og Gwen design is so hot. I had crushes on her since I first saw her. Actual perfection.
I think Charlie Brown unironically changed my brain chemistry. Since I was a kid, I've had crushes on Ariel, Gwen, Batgirl from The Batman 2004(?) show, Starfire, my redhead twin classmates, etc. Redheads (and emo girls) were just where it was at when I was a kid. I'm not into redheads now but thinking about it, it's wild that Peanuts had such a GRIP on my personal preferences.

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
that actually makes total sense, in general we are products of our environment, grow up watching anime, or a particular tv show, surrounded by people of certain race etc etc not saying you won't like the other things but it may shape your preferences to a point.

of course you can take it too far.. like the japanese guy who married his nintendo DS girlfriend :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote