4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
most of the time I avoid kinetic novel, but this one.. I don't know... it have a little something that make me want to play
( well more like a BIG something that make me want to play :sneaky: )

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
Entirely agree. What is its purpose? The renders are good but that kiddie's arm was too much. Not against trans by any means but we do have normal pricks.
Huge dongs has always kind of been one of the hallmarks of "Futanari" content, even if they're not strictly mandatory, and so while ladies with dicks tends to be the superficial overlap in a "trans/futa" category, the end result tends to occasionally be the hardline fans of one but not the other getting agitated every so often for one reason or another; whether it be the more fantastical elements futanari content (giant dicks, infinite lakes of jizz, often times characters being fully functional hermaphrodites rather than a more realistic depiction of any intersex or trans body), or the often more, well, trans centric elements of trans content (IE: games centered on the actual transformation and transition, or the fetishization of trans characters themselves). But unless it becomes prominent enough for futa and trans to get their own categories (and even then they'd probably still wind up both being tagged with eachother for more visibility because we all know how people work) it's just something you kinda learn to live with in circles that deal with both frequently.

Hello, it's me, I'm the weirdo philosophizing way too much about lady dick fetishism.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Entirely agree. What is its purpose? The renders are good but that kiddie's arm was too much. Not against trans by any means but we do have normal pricks.
I also love trans/futa games, but people always trying to make them with monster cocks is a turn off to me. Why they want to make trans/futa characters look so deformed in these games?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
BREAKING NEWS: FUTAS HAVE BIG DICKS
Almost like that's the entire fucking point. Of all the dumb shit to whine about.
That is why I have always said their should be a separate tag for futas and trans. There are plenty of games where trans are normal looking trans girls. If you had a futa tag we would all know what that meant. We are normal.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
So let s try

Renders are good, BUT

Why as always such a RIDICULOUS DISPROPORTION DIck ?

Any story ?

So for me the best futa trans model until now

its in frozen, lust academie, inergrowth hope this game can falloxw the sema quality, but for my appreciation there s a lot to re work....

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
That is why I have always said their should be a separate tag for futas and trans. There are plenty of games where trans are normal looking trans girls. If you had a futa tag we would all know what that meant. We are normal.
It's been said a lot of times on this forum. They're very different tags that shouldn't be stuck together, I have zero interest in games with futa content (massive dick/both genitals) but I love to see trans characters in games. Please admin/mods separate the tags

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes