4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No, I'm not. Not really into this stuff, really. Really.

Anyway, if this is your thing, forget about static Renpy images and try the animated stories with huge dicks, bulging and gallons of cum.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Fucking AMAZ-BALLS fuck romp! I didn't click on this title for an intriguing story line, multiple endings or any of the other shite I generally demand from a top level game but found exactly what I sought out, an all out futa fuck fest that totally delivers the action with great dialogue for those that wish to pause long enough to read it. (Yes, I did read most of it until it got too hot to stop and read it all...) Exceptional VGN for what it promises and fully delivers! What a refreshing change of pace! Normally, this type of title want to tease too much and pretend it is more than what it really is. Sky Resort throws caution to the wind and delivers a compelling fuck story that must be seen. I responded to the original post with "I just came in my pants" because that is exactly what this title deserves and earns! It is a short story in a kinetic format with one goal in mind... to get the pervert in all of us off... like WAY OFF!:devilish:
Thank you!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
PS: Maybe consider animating your next effort... double kudos if you do!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Also... this title has permanent rights to remain in my "Shorts" gallery forever! That is where I stash all of the very best kinetic VGN's!!! :devilish: :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: freca

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Peeps complaining about unreasonably large cocks..... pfft

Me: How the fack am I supposed to "suspend my disbelief" that someone would(n't) be oblivious to a conversation IN AN ELEVATOR because it was "whispered"????!!

ROFLMAO and then some

But i love this so far [5/5 for what it is]

Reactions: PapaPhat

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Two actual suggestions/requests:

- Please don't over- or ever- use the word "triggering" unless your willing to use the name "Karen"

- Please let us quit without revisiting the main menu. Seems basic to me, OMD

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Peeps complaining about unreasonably large cocks..... pfft

Me: How the fack am I supposed to "suspend my disbelief" that someone would(n't) be oblivious to a conversation IN AN ELEVATOR because it was "whispered"????!!

ROFLMAO and then some

But i love this so far [5/5 for what it is]
I dig it too, friend. Anyone who doubts a woman's ability to take such a huge, gigantic, enormous cock has NEVER witnessed actual child birth!!! Holy shit! the entire child fits through that same opening! Most new born infants are 2 to 3 times the size of that cock!!! Women are fucking amazing! Props to all of you!:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
I dig it too, friend. Anyone who doubts a woman's ability to take such a huge, gigantic, enormous cock has NEVER witnessed actual child birth!!! Hoy shit! the entire child fits through that same opening! Most new born infants are 2 to 3 times the size of that cock!!! Women are fucking amazing! Props to all of you!:cool:(y)
Zackly!
Odds of any woman not hearing whispers between the only two other people in an elevator???????????

[crickets]

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Zackly!
Odds of any woman not hearing whispers between the only two other people in an elevator???????????

[crickets]
Chances of the girlfriend hearing or actually caring?
Hahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Chance of hearing? Highly likely.
Chance she has any concerns regarding the matter...
I'd have to say absolute ZERO!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 21.39.39.24.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 21.40.18.13.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Zackly!

[crickets]
Absolute zero... empty set... aught... cypher... goose egg... nil... nullity... nonentity... zilch...
Yeah... crickets... Jiminy even... :cool:(y)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really liked this a lot the story was good the music was good the animations and renders were great even the Hugh Mungus cocks were sexy even if they were over the top. Seeing the bellies bulge was a sight to behold. And the cum looked good enough to eat. Overall I would give this a 4 star only because it didn't have sexy moaning that would make it a 5 for me I did like how it had butt slapping sounds though. I hope the dev adds the sexy moaning to the next story, fingers crossed. Great job!

• I just jizzed my pants

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I really liked this a lot the story was good the music was good the animations and renders were great even the Hugh Mungus cocks were sexy even if they were over the top. Seeing the bellies bulge was a sight to behold. And the cum looked good enough to eat. Overall I would give this a 4 star only because it didn't have sexy moaning that would make it a 5 for me I did like how it had butt slapping sounds though. I hope the dev adds the sexy moaning to the next story, fingers crossed. Great job!
Jumbo jizz for the sexy moaning request! I concur! I also put in a bid for the hope of animations next round.
Great dev! Hot content! Ready for more!
Rock and roll! Phat:cool:(y):devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Behappy69

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it was really straight forward without much teasing, but the fuck was really kinky. The models are good except the huge dicks completely over the top that ruins evrything. Jessy and Delphi models look very good if you forget about the dick but Selena is not so good, he shape looks weird and not natural.
That quick story with very good sex scene would be so much better if those dick were of a more reasonable size so you can actually believe in what's happening.

jakeys

Jan 13, 2022
View attachment 1807782

Overview:
Sky Resort has a new manager... And that'd be you!
As the head of the resort, your duty is to satisfy your guests' wishes and desires, fulfill their requests no matter how lewd they are, and ensure that they'll have an unforgettable stay.
Are you up for the task?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2022-05-12
Developer: CrazySky3D - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Other Games: Link
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Good game. A real good visuals and everything.
Just choices (which there are none rn) will make it one the GOAT

Reactions: Oxiton

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Sky Resort - Delphi & Jessy Final

Download

Nikit0s

Oct 17, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of Sky Resort - Delphi & Jessy Final

Download
Mega

Port to android is certainly good, but it would be nice to see a translation of this game into Russian :)

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes