4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
all kinetic novels are visual novels
I talk about choise man. if you call it game just west your time to skipp whole stuff, with shit wan clip without let him go and the game end witho no choise encontered. Such amezing story ruined with kinetic novel (No choise no party.)

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I talk about choise man. if you call it game just west your time to skipp whole stuff, with shit wan clip without let him go and the game end witho no choise encontered. Such amezing story ruined with kinetic novel (No choise no party.)
-i didnt call anything a game, i was just informing you that kinetic novels are visual novels, you should reread what i said

Reactions: Bakuran

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
-i didnt call anything a game, i was just informing you that kinetic novels are visual novels, you should reread what i said
kinetick novel are made by lazy people who don't want choise at all. I really avoid them at all cost. Kinetic Novel = lazyness = skip with one click

• Haha
Reactions: jamonserrano

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Personally, I LOVE Sky Resort-Delphi & Jessy!!! I thank CrazySky3D for making it and BaasB for posting it here.(y)

This title does not pretend to be some overly complicated RPGM or Unity puzzle game. It does not purport to be a choices matter title or anything more that what it is... a sexy good time. It is a fabulously well rendered kinetic experience... what I affectionately call a "fuck romp" title. There are no choices, just a series of clicks to reveal some SCORCHINGLY hot scenes and some of the most impressive dialogue I have seen in this type of novel.:devilish:

Cheers, Prost, KanPai, Sláinte, à votre santé CrazySky3D! Ready for more when you have it ready for us.:devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Carrion, I am currently composing a list of recommendations for you per your request above.;)

Post PS update... LOVED Neon Nights too! That is how I discovered CrazySky3D's amazing rendering talents!

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
kinetick novel are made by lazy people who don't want choise at all. I really avoid them at all cost. Kinetic Novel = lazyness = skip with one click
It's not laziness. Kinetic novels are an excellent medium when the author has a specific vision that they want to convey to the readers. There is a reason those old choose-your-own-adventure books we read as children never really took off for other age groups. I certainly haven't seen one in the best-sellers lists.

I'd say, on the whole, kinetic novels are better than branching paths more than 80% of the time. At least, if you want a plot. Most well written VNs have one path that is obviously more important to the author, so it is better than the other paths in terms of quality or amount of content.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's not laziness. Kinetic novels are an excellent medium when the author has a specific vision that they want to convey to the readers. There is a reason those old choose-your-own-adventure books we read as children never really took off for other age groups. I certainly haven't seen one in the best-sellers lists.

I'd say, on the whole, kinetic novels are better than branching paths more than 80% of the time. At least, if you want a plot. Most well written VNs have one path that is obviously more important to the author, so it is better than the other paths in terms of quality or amount of content.
If I want see kinetick novel I will read a book or look to some TV series that better then kinetic novel.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
If I want see kinetick novel I will read a book or look to some TV series that better then kinetic novel.
That's all well and good but that's not what you're doing. You're in a kinetic novel's thread and, rather than change the channel or close the book, you're complaining about it. Regardless, those were my two cents and I don't have anything more to add.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes