4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How are you meant to run this?
Not sure I follow you, friend. You DL the file, extract into a folder of your choosing, open the folder and double click the .exe application file. Once the file loads you click start and click through the screens to see the story. Easy Peasey!

Hope that helps. Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
If I want see kinetick novel I will read a book or look to some TV series that better then kinetic novel.
If you want to SEE kinetic novel in book i asume you choose some book for children with lots of pictures to SEE :WaitWhat: great choice if thats what you are into go for it... I personaly like to read books with text only but i am not going to judge you or flame you for your taste just like i am not going to go and flame threads of your games becouse renders are to be frank bad (not like the ones from crazysky) so please be respectful to other game developers and users.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The changelog is a bit misleading. There are no new scenes. There are some additional frames added to existing scenes to make the animations a bit longer. Not really worth playing again unless you have lots of free time. :giggle:

Reactions: SoonAtHome

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
ain't this missing exhibition tag? cuz when selen fuck delphy in gym they says "the gym is for public", or the exhibition is a sex thing where in public with ppl watching them? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes