Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I used NMM for 9 years and didn't have any serious problems. But yeah, MO2 is much better. It takes a bit to get all the functions, but if you are an experienced modder you'll see right away the advantages. It's definitely worth it.

But I get people that refuses to switch, it can be a pain in the ass to reinstall stuff and sometimes you just want to stick with familiarity.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I used NMM for 9 years and didn't have any serious problems. But yeah, MO2 is much better. It takes a bit to get all the functions, but if you are an experienced modder you'll see right away the advantages. It's definitely worth it.

But I get people that refuses to switch, it can be a pain in the ass to reinstall stuff and sometimes you just want to stick with familiarity.
NMM is outdated unsupported and it sucks. I used it too for 3 years when i started modding and it was :poop: . MO2 is far more superior and u dont need to be experienced to understand how it works, thats BS.

Reactions: vrajk

nemesisjay

Oct 10, 2022
Finally a success: i have recently installed Skyrim( Not that i am living under a rock but Time.)
Happy to finally find a page on F-9 about Skyrim.

Before starting off i did some small reading, and it helped me or i would have ended up messing things real bad, as of now i have the game in working condition, i am going slow with modes. (Hit and Trial basically) so good so far.

i have Skyrim SE.
Mods so far-
-Skse
-Vortex
-SkyUI
-Xp32
-FNIS (mostly all that is required to play extra Animations say variants- FNIS Spell, creature pack, Behaviour)
-Jcontainers
-Fuz ro D'oh
-Race Menu
- SL Framework (Few other variants required to support other stuff)

(I am getting there slowly Like a fucking TURTLE LOL:LOL:)

# Help Requested
1) Vortex showing a notification saying New version of Skse is required (i loaded a mod which was meant for A.E. & i think it has made some overlapping of files which are not meant for S.E. (Right???) how to solve this back to normal?
2) i am facing issues with the Creature Content. (no success with this part at all)
3) i dont have any idea about SLAL- and how it works. vortex will do it for me or i have to it in some other way round.
4) Is there any Mod- List order to make things run?

Anybody Feel like helping Please. o_O

Hey! So I know you said you are new to modding, I am no pro myself but can say this. My first go round I also used Vortex, people told me over and over to use M02 but Vortex just seemed less confusing. I do still think it is a bit less confusing, but I did quit playing for about a year and a half and came back to give MO2 a try, and honestly I must say once I got comfortable with it I found that I might actually like it a bit more than Vortex. As far as SLAL, I have never used it myself. For SKSE, you should be able to go to silverlight and try with an older version, which mod did you download for AE? A huge percentage of them seem to have worked for me for AE, I found AE and SE to be a bit confusing. To my understanding there is AE, which has a few creation club mods, and AE full which is all of Creation Club content, but when people refer to AE, it seems most is just the AE free, and SE being the game version before the free upgrade. I hope that has helped, I am not sure of version numbers but it is a start at least hopefully.

Reactions: Super_Nova-
Oct 29, 2021
Here you go, honestly this guy is becoming a bit of a prick first he pulled these edits out of spite when people called him out for essentially trying to sell ini presets for other people's mods, he then essentially does the same thing on the quiet on his discord server and just to put frosting on the turd cake he doubled the cost to access said server and then tripled it for "early access to his videos" I might be crossing a line by saying this but this greedy Korean "everything must be monetized" mentality pisses me off, especially when you're not even doing a fraction of the actual work.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
NMM is outdated unsupported and it sucks. I used it too for 3 years when i started modding and it was :poop: . MO2 is far more superior and u dont need to be experienced to understand how it works, thats BS.
NMM still gets support and updates, thanks to the Community version. And I never said you needed to be experienced to understand how it works.

Nightmare66X

Jan 10, 2021
What kinda dick charges for Skyrim mods? Dime to a dollar they probably are using things other people made.
There's a jillion clothing mods for Skyrim for free.
I agree with you! I prefer to donate to someone to show my appreciation for his effort... i don't want the payment to be necessary

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Anyone have the animation previews for Anub's October release? They're unfortunately not on Kemono or in the Mega file.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote