Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pew155

May 15, 2018
Had it downloaded for a while now.
Jesus Christ they really paywalled that? :FacePalm: It was a one line change in one of the scripts I did myself quite some time ago. All you had to do was open it in notepad, edit it, and compile it. If I had seen this thread before now I would've shared the .pex files. The audacity!

Last edited:
Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Hey! So I know you said you are new to modding, I am no pro myself but can say this. My first go round I also used Vortex, people told me over and over to use M02 but Vortex just seemed less confusing. I do still think it is a bit less confusing, but I did quit playing for about a year and a half and came back to give MO2 a try, and honestly I must say once I got comfortable with it I found that I might actually like it a bit more than Vortex. As far as SLAL, I have never used it myself. For SKSE, you should be able to go to silverlight and try with an older version, which mod did you download for AE? A huge percentage of them seem to have worked for me for AE, I found AE and SE to be a bit confusing. To my understanding there is AE, which has a few creation club mods, and AE full which is all of Creation Club content, but when people refer to AE, it seems most is just the AE free, and SE being the game version before the free upgrade. I hope that has helped, I am not sure of version numbers but it is a start at least hopefully.
I am GLAD you wrote down this much. Thank you(y)
Well i ahve installed Skyrim SE. Not AE. and i am in a very early stage of installing mods. (Going slow, hit and trial)
Like i said, Before giving skyrim a try i did some reading, and came to know mostly everyone was referring to Skyrim SE
than Skyrim AE, as they believe SE was released after AE (No idea), so they say it has a some better handling with mods and a bigger possibility to mod it. So went for SKYRIM S.E.

About Vortex- i found it convincingly good, i cannot judge it thou without giving MO2 a try (may be later just like you) however i am facing trouble generating Animations, the transition during animations is not smooth, while using FNIS Spell, the PC/NPC just kinda collide with each other at first and then the animation starts, i was missing on Male Dongs, Fixed it.
but the angles are still not correct, dont know if the cam angles need to fixed or some overhaul mode is required (i guess i am missing something)

About SLAL- i tried Billyy animation pack something something, and got few animations in place, - its working so good so far.
May be i ll try adding more animations packs if it supports. (No idea again if i can install animations from different Devs)

-SKES... i think i mixed a mod, which was meant for AE version in SE, may b because of which my skse is showing the error before starting the game but the game is running. (I have removed the mod which was meant for AE, it was again meant for Animations- Accidently)

Question for all- can i install this recently shared ''SLAL Billyy PETITE" in SE, if yes what other mods are needed to support it.
Lastly a Big Thanks to everybody for sharing Stuff and Questions and replies.
this all became very helpful for a newbie like me.

(I ve been a pain, i better take ass off the page before someone come yelling-
YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE DUDE :D)

CHEERS to life.

nemesisjay

Oct 10, 2022
I am GLAD you wrote down this much. Thank you(y)
Well i ahve installed Skyrim SE. Not AE. and i am in a very early stage of installing mods. (Going slow, hit and trial)
Like i said, Before giving skyrim a try i did some reading, and came to know mostly everyone was referring to Skyrim SE
than Skyrim AE, as they believe SE was released after AE (No idea), so they say it has a some better handling with mods and a bigger possibility to mod it. So went for SKYRIM S.E.

About Vortex- i found it convincingly good, i cannot judge it thou without giving MO2 a try (may be later just like you) however i am facing trouble generating Animations, the transition during animations is not smooth, while using FNIS Spell, the PC/NPC just kinda collide with each other at first and then the animation starts, i was missing on Male Dongs, Fixed it.
but the angles are still not correct, dont know if the cam angles need to fixed or some overhaul mode is required (i guess i am missing something)

About SLAL- i tried Billyy animation pack something something, and got few animations in place, - its working so good so far.
May be i ll try adding more animations packs if it supports. (No idea again if i can install animations from different Devs)

-SKES... i think i mixed a mod, which was meant for AE version in SE, may b because of which my skse is showing the error before starting the game but the game is running. (I have removed the mod which was meant for AE, it was again meant for Animations- Accidently)

Question for all- can i install this recently shared ''SLAL Billyy PETITE" in SE, if yes what other mods are needed to support it.
Lastly a Big Thanks to everybody for sharing Stuff and Questions and replies.
this all became very helpful for a newbie like me.

(I ve been a pain, i better take ass off the page before someone come yelling-
YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE DUDE :D)

CHEERS to life.
In case you want a list that already has done all of the work for you, I just recently discovered Wabbajack, a tool that automatically sets up your game and modlists and takes out the work of installing and figuring out patches and compatibilities etc based off of another users Modlist, some I have explored are genuinely amazing and huge huge game changers compared to vanilla Skyrim, do check it out when you get the chance! (Easier if you are a Premium Nexus user I should add but that is cheap to do and you can just use Paypal) One I have found on Nexus that I am really enjoying is Project Skyrim. Getting ready to check out Elysium Remastered next. Just google those, search them also on Nexus, super easy and again does most if not all of the work for you. Hope this will help!!

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
In case you want a list that already has done all of the work for you, I just recently discovered Wabbajack, a tool that automatically sets up your game and modlists and takes out the work of installing and figuring out patches and compatibilities etc based off of another users Modlist, some I have explored are genuinely amazing and huge huge game changers compared to vanilla Skyrim, do check it out when you get the chance! (Easier if you are a Premium Nexus user I should add but that is cheap to do and you can just use Paypal) One I have found on Nexus that I am really enjoying is Project Skyrim. Getting ready to check out Elysium Remastered next. Just google those, search them also on Nexus, super easy and again does most if not all of the work for you. Hope this will help!!
Hey.
Sure i will give it a try, i guess Vortex is doing the same for me as of now, is this WABBAJACK is much better? i will be checking this thing out soon.
(y) (y)

Reactions: nemesisjay

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
Hey.
Sure i will give it a try, i guess Vortex is doing the same for me as of now, is this WABBAJACK is much better? i will be checking this thing out soon.
(y) (y)
Yeah, wabbajack essentially does the whole job for you, from downloading the right mods to installing them in the correct order, to setting up load orders, patches, generated outputs from mod tools; basically anything and everything the creator of the modlist sets up. Nexus premium is recommended for seamless downloads but you can do w a mouse macro to click download every 5 sec or so. After playing skyrim for 11 years its nice to have a tool to instantly install a fresh modlist and see how it feels

Nomi.

Nov 20, 2020
does anyone have the download link for this one?

couldnt find it anywhere

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
Hi, I know its a long shot,
But anyone know of more giantess animations beyond what I have already found in the billyy packs?
Need me some more SnuSnu..

peteyone1

Mar 20, 2019
Hi, I know its a long shot,
But anyone know of more giantess animations beyond what I have already found in the billyy packs?
Need me some more SnuSnu..
Dont know anymore giantess animations but you can try using Human animations with Anubs S, just setscale 1.2 towards female NPCs

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote