Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nemesisjay

Oct 10, 2022
Hello! =D I was hoping I might find some stuff from Kirax if anyone has anything to share, looking for male and female stuff please and thank you!

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Anyone have another link for SLSFFameComments 3.31 Voice Files.zip Sick of mega limit. I am not waiting 5 hours to download last 400mb. Any help would be appreciated.

Excrucias

May 20, 2022
is there a requirement for "midget" animation? I'm new to anub animation assuming those are shota animation
Everything you need should be included in the pack, as when you unpack it, there are two archives, one with the animations, the other with the files for the "midgets".

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Does anyone have "Aedara's Temptation" Follower?
Cielle O'Neamh Follower will be appreciable too
What kinda dick charges for Skyrim mods? Dime to a dollar they probably are using things other people made.
There's a jillion clothing mods for Skyrim for free.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Finally a success: i have recently installed Skyrim( Not that i am living under a rock but Time.)
Happy to finally find a page on F-9 about Skyrim.

Before starting off i did some small reading, and it helped me or i would have ended up messing things real bad, as of now i have the game in working condition, i am going slow with modes. (Hit and Trial basically) so good so far.

i have Skyrim SE.
Mods so far-
-Skse
-Vortex
-SkyUI
-Xp32
-FNIS (mostly all that is required to play extra Animations say variants- FNIS Spell, creature pack, Behaviour)
-Jcontainers
-Fuz ro D'oh
-Race Menu
- SL Framework (Few other variants required to support other stuff)

(I am getting there slowly Like a fucking TURTLE LOL:LOL:)

# Help Requested
1) Vortex showing a notification saying New version of Skse is required (i loaded a mod which was meant for A.E. & i think it has made some overlapping of files which are not meant for S.E. (Right???) how to solve this back to normal?
2) i am facing issues with the Creature Content. (no success with this part at all)
3) i dont have any idea about SLAL- and how it works. vortex will do it for me or i have to it in some other way round.
4) Is there any Mod- List order to make things run?

Anybody Feel like helping Please. o_O

Reactions: yencrown12

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Finally a success: i have recently installed Skyrim( Not that i am living under a rock but Time.)

Before starting off i did some small reading, and it helped me or i would have ended up messing things real bad, as of now i have the game in working condition, i am going slow with modes. (Hit and Trial basically) so good so far.

i have Skyrim SE.
Mods so far-
-Skse
-Vortex
-SkyUI
-Xp32
-FNIS (mostly all that is required to play extra Animations say variants- FNIS Spell, creature pack, Behaviour)
-Jcontainers
-Fuz ro D'oh
-Race Menu

# Help Requested
1) Vortex showing a notification saying New version of Skse is required (i loaded a mod which was meant for A.E. & i think it has made some overlapping of files which are not meant for S.E. (Right???) how to solve this back to normal?
2) i am facing issues with the Creature Content. (no success with this part at all)
3) i dont have any idea about SLAL- and how it works. vortex will do it for me or i have to it in some other way round.

I wouldn't use Vortex, Skyrim is older. The 2nd to last NMM or older.

What is this XP32 thing?

JafK1

Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone have any of , and are willing to share? It's clothes for Skyrim, they used to have a Tumblr with previews but it seems to have been deleted now.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017

i have Skyrim SE.
Mods so far-
-Skse
-Vortex
-SkyUI
-Xp32
-Jcontainers
-Fuz ro D'oh
-Race Menu

# Help Requested

I wouldn't use Vortex, Skyrim is older. The 2nd to last NMM or older.

What is this XP32 thing?
Vortex is fine for mod management. I personally use MO2 since it was designed around skyrim modding. Vortex can manage more games. Check the differences between the 2 before u start modding. Dont ever touch NMM for modding.
If you are gonna use creatures and Nemesis know that Nemesis isnt combatible with creature animations. You will need to use both FNIS and Nemesis together and thats not easy from a newbie afaik. If you need help just google your problem since 2011 prolly someone has already asked the same question .You could also join the discord servers of some mods for help.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Anybody got this armors download links?

Here you go, honestly this guy is becoming a bit of a prick first he pulled these edits out of spite when people called him out for essentially trying to sell ini presets for other people's mods, he then essentially does the same thing on the quiet on his discord server and just to put frosting on the turd cake he doubled the cost to access said server and then tripled it for "early access to his videos" I might be crossing a line by saying this but this greedy Korean "everything must be monetized" mentality pisses me off, especially when you're not even doing a fraction of the actual work.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Vortex is fine for mod management. I personally use MO2 since it was designed around skyrim modding. Vortex can manage more games. Check the differences between the 2 before u start modding. Dont ever touch NMM for modding.
If you are gonna use creatures and Nemesis know that Nemesis isnt combatible with creature animations. You will need to use both FNIS and Nemesis together and thats not easy from a newbie afaik. If you need help just google your problem since 2011 prolly someone has already asked the same question .You could also join the discord servers of some mods for help.
I have no problems with Skyrim and mods. ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote