CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Best pink tea game so far ...suggestions for Any other games as good as this one even if its not bdsm or made by pink tea ?.
There's a game with a bit of BDSM involved called "My Unusual Feline Friend" from Pinky Pads, albeit, it's quite short & only has a single girl to interact with.

Still though, it's a decent game and I hope the developer will produce more of these types of games, especially considering there aren't many "BDSM, Slave Trainers" here (AFAIK).

And there's also another one (with both prostitution & BDSM involved) called "Monster Girl Club Bifrost" by Midnight Pleasure, although it's quite grindy, but still a decent game.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Best pink tea game so far ...suggestions for Any other games as good as this one even if its not bdsm or made by pink tea ?.
This list has some similar games, games with paths that lead to similar situations, and some games that aren't similar at all but are pretty decent quality-wise.

- Third Crisis
- Uni
- My Unusual Feline Friend
- Succulust
- The entire Banana King collection
- The entire Pinktea collection
- Amity Park
- Orange Trainer
- Paprika Trainer
- Innocent Witches
- Inquisitor Trainer
- TwistedScarlett collection
Games that require grinding:
- Every RPGM to exist.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Realms Of Bondage 0.4.0

- Added Zaria quest 6 (final)
- Added new dialogues for Rav Stage 6 interactions
- Added outro & ending/thank you message
- Added one more cum option to Rav Sex scene (standing CIM)
- Replaced Estelle’s room background with new hand drawn background
- Added new dialogue for Zaria’s study
- Added Zaria outfit change
- Simplified choices for Kaylin Quest 1 (troll); Give bad directions = defeat; Refuse to throw sword = quest 1‘harsh’ outcome

Downloads:

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Is there any more Estelle content? There's something special about her L2D appearance and theme.
I believe the current version is everything she has to offer, at least for now. I'm unsure if Pinktea will go back for more bonus scenes.

HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
I believe the current version is everything she has to offer, at least for now. I'm unsure if Pinktea will go back for more bonus scenes.
Pink Tea has said that the only things he plans to add from here on out are some fixed/replaced art and some ending scenes.

His games usually have a full harem scene at the end with all the girls you trained so she'll likely show up in that.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Changelog - Realms Of Bondage 1.0.0

- Added completion bonus Foursome scene (click Kaylin to access)
- Added completion Ravora ‘masochist’ sex scene; enema/Nall
- Added completion Ravora ‘lustful’ sex scene; Rimjob
- Added completion Ravora ‘broken’ sex scene; Triple Pen
- Added Ravora bad-end femdom sex scene
- Redrew and replaced Zaria image in Zar Quests 1&2
- Various spelling corrections and minor bug fixes

downloads:

Alternate downloads:

Last edited:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
No matter if you like PinkTea games or not, there's one thing everyone should respect: the guys don't milk you for years until they finishes a project.

If only 1/10 of the dev community here could mimic PinkTea, how beautiful would that be, instead of cucking people for 6 years. (And I say that as a NTR fan, imagine)

And people support him in exchange. Who would have thought, treating your audience like decent human beings works.

Hrathen

Jan 26, 2019
Yes, all Pink tea games are great or even better, he deserve respect for all his work. Still remeber first version of Slave Lord, one of my first game played in browser. Author made great progress from this moment, good luck with next project Pink tea and thx for another gem like SL RoB.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Game actually looks good now. Art of main characters, world map etc well done. Side characters still looks so-so, but it dosen't subtract much from experience.

testing900p

Jun 30, 2018
Sadly I'm stuck in a scene where the main character is in prison,. any way to see the foursome scene or at least get out from the prison?

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Sadly I'm stuck in a scene where the main character is in prison,. any way to see the foursome scene or at least get out from the prison?
It appears you got the bad ending. You cannot escape this room, and will have to either start a new save from scratch, or use the cheat option.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes