4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'm stuck in enigma room with a tentacle, a sword, a warrior girl and a helmet. Does anyone know the combination ?
Rock - Paper - Scissors:

Warrior Girl < Tentacle
Tentacle < Sword
Sword < Warrior Girl

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
So, I've downloaded this game three separate times now and it gives me a Flash .exe that opens up to absolutely nothing.

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Rock - Paper - Scissors:

Warrior Girl < Tentacle
Tentacle < Sword
Sword < Warrior Girl
I think you have misunderstood the question. It refers to the final quest. Through the arched door with a skeleton hanging beside it are four buttons, each of which can show the numbers 1 to 5. You choose the numbers and press the button to find out if you have the correct combination. I can't find any clues to the right answer and the number of possible combinations is vast. Like Aldric I would also like some help.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, I've downloaded this game three separate times now and it gives me a Flash .exe that opens up to absolutely nothing.
You need to read what swf files are and how they work
If you have opened a standalone flashplayer, you also need to select the file you want to open. Otherwise, you just opened flashplayer. (same open video player without video)
If you open swf file without a player, the situation will be similar to the one described above.

When you first use flashplayer_32_sa.exe

1.select swf file
2 open with,
3 select a program
4 find another program on this computer
5. select flashplayer_32_sa.exe
6. How do you want to open this file?
put a tick in the square
use this program for all swf files

After that, each swf file will be opened with a simple click (like any exe file)

flashplayer for autonomous work
Download flashplayer_32_sa.exe Free

Any swf file is opened using a browser.
for browsers

Reactions: Enthu917

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I think you have misunderstood the question. It refers to the final quest. Through the arched door with a skeleton hanging beside it are four buttons, each of which can show the numbers 1 to 5. You choose the numbers and press the button to find out if you have the correct combination. I can't find any clues to the right answer and the number of possible combinations is vast. Like Aldric I would also like some help.
Ah ok, I have my puzzles mixed up. I don't remember exactly how that works, it's been awhile since I last played this game, sorry that I can't be of more help.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
There is nothing difficult in the game. hint there too. To understand which numbers to choose, you need to lower three levers and go to the room with a hint. Then just type the correct numbers.
For those who are not able to complete the game there is a complete video passage. (just make a request on the Internet).
eg

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
You need to read what swf files are and how they work
If you have opened a standalone flashplayer, you also need to select the file you want to open. Otherwise, you just opened flashplayer. (same open video player without video)
If you open swf file without a player, the situation will be similar to the one described above.

When you first use flashplayer_32_sa.exe

1.select swf file
2 open with,
3 select a program
4 find another program on this computer
5. select flashplayer_32_sa.exe
6. How do you want to open this file?
put a tick in the square
use this program for all swf files

After that, each swf file will be opened with a simple click (like any exe file)

flashplayer for autonomous work
Download flashplayer_32_sa.exe Free

Any swf file is opened using a browser.
for browsers
Ok, I have flash installed and all that. The instructions for this game read
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "gamename.exe" to start playing.

Following these instructions as posted at the start of the thread, I have downloaded the game, and upon clicking on the .exe labeled Slave Lords of the Galaxy, it opens a blank flash player. There are no other files included with this download, which brings me back to my problem.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ok, I have flash installed and all that. The instructions for this game read
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "gamename.exe" to start playing.

Following these instructions as posted at the start of the thread, I have downloaded the game, and upon clicking on the .exe labeled Slave Lords of the Galaxy, it opens a blank flash player. There are no other files included with this download, which brings me back to my problem.
There are 2 types of this game. 1. with the extension sfw 2. with the extension exe.
Type 2 works without a flash player (run without it yourself).
Type 1 works on any device with the appropriate program. And also through any browser.
If you have problems running these games, it means that some Adobe components are outdated or not installed on your device.
In addition, it is not necessary to use a standalone flash player. And in general, you can use another program.
Another reason for incorrect operation is an error during download. (the file could be saved with an error). In this case, you need to download again.

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
There is nothing difficult in the game. hint there too. To understand which numbers to choose, you need to lower three levers and go to the room with a hint. Then just type the correct numbers.
View attachment 311679
For those who are not able to complete the game there is a complete video passage. (just make a request on the Internet).
eg
Thanks very much. Very helpful!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the last time i played this i had taken over the sisters base. i also got little miss i am going to kill you up to full i think. but could have thought it say more to come not sure tho. that's why i have not played it more

D

Deleted member 1544750

How can I download for mac? I tried several of the links provided but none of them seemed to work

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
Slave lords of the galaxy is a great game....maybe my favorite ever.

I hope we'll get a sequel someday ;)
I like it too, but the main character has already finished the goal he had in mind. I dont think there will be any sequel for SLOG.
A new game with space setting, on the other hand, sounds more plausible. However I hope he would make his future games himself, since the ongoing Elf Trainer feels pretty vanilla to most of us right now, ngl.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I played this game years ago, I think I played the demo or version 0.4 and I liked it in its time, I will try it now that it is finished

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes