4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Have a bug, can't continue game when I have to tell princess about strange dream (in which Erdolon is mentioned). Screen goes all black after ship exit. Is this game have any saves so I can continue past this point?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, does anyone know where the save file for this game is located?

I wanted to make a backup in case something happens :)

death232

Mar 1, 2018
Since you two are already locked into your house why don't you learn how to make games into android games. Give you something to do other than not playing this on a phone.
Lel I'm good I already got it but feel free to do that for me

VENREDO

May 23, 2020
Hello there!
I am encountering some problems with the Mac version of the app
When the zip file decompresses, I get a file with the Flash (Adobe) logo
My Mac recognizes it is an app but then it says the app can't be opened

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi everyone
Does this game have something like walkthrough? I just got the girl and I don't understand where to move. She just always telling me that she doesn't want to talk to me and that's all, I'm kind of confused

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone
Does this game have something like walkthrough? I just got the girl and I don't understand where to move. She just always telling me that she doesn't want to talk to me and that's all, I'm kind of confused
I don't know of a walkthrough, but yeah that part is confusing. You need to go into her menu, go to other, then talk.. then instead of picking one of the 4 options you need to click on "Quest!" in the middle. It doesn't look like something you can click on, but you can.

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know of a walkthrough, but yeah that part is confusing. You need to go into her menu, go to other, then talk.. then instead of picking one of the 4 options you need to click on "Quest!" in the middle. It doesn't look like something you can click on, but you can.
Oh my god, I didn't pay attention to this at all, thanks!

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I wish there would be a way to extract only blow and sex scenes of the redhead. Personally don't want to keep the game on my PC but those 2 animations are one the best i have ever seen.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Hopefully! The truth is that Slave Lords is much better than the new Pink Tea's games. Don't get me wrong, I like them too, but this one has a charm that the others don't seem to have.
You hit the nail on the head. I believe the reason SLOG has more charm and appeal than the later Pink Tea games is that it has a better, more convoluted plot. The basic 'mission' is fairly simple but the path to completion is much less straight line, hence the greater interest. Plus there is more of an element of 'mystery' in the plot. That and the 'mini-games' add to its appeal. Overall, it comes across as a much more serious project than the later, although well illustrated but less involved, games do. Too bad IMHO.

Reactions: lurkmaster

Eistail

Jun 23, 2020
I was very happy with this game even i normally ´d say i hate slave things. I had in this game so much to do that i wasnt able to think about it. - one of the best Flashgames ive ever played in my opinion!
It is good to play and also good to get a quick fap though :D

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hey...
I have a question. Since Flash / Flash Player is no longer supported and will be disabled, I woul'd like to know if there will be a remake of Slave Lord & Slave Lords of the Galaxy in the future?

Reactions: bofalmao

tcz

Nov 19, 2017
Hey...
I have a question. Since Flash / Flash Player is no longer supported and will be disabled, I woul'd like to know if there will be a remake of Slave Lord & Slave Lords of the Galaxy in the future?
exe version works fine.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes