4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I downloaded this title 2 or 3 times for Android and I can never get it to work.
It said I needed Adobe Air or whatever but when you click on install link for that it gives errors and don't work.So I found Adobe Air or whatever on my playstore & installed it and then I still couldn't figure out how to play it :unsure: :cautious::sneaky::cry::poop: lil help????

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I downloaded this title 2 or 3 times for Android and I can never get it to work.
It said I needed Adobe Air or whatever but when you click on install link for that it gives errors and don't work.So I found Adobe Air or whatever on my playstore & installed it and then I still couldn't figure out how to play it :unsure: :cautious::sneaky::cry::poop: lil help????
This is a Flash game … designed for a computer with adobe flash…
The route of Adobe Air for your android phone sounds like you are on the correct path(because really your phone is a very compact desktop) however this won’t have the “standard” brainless “use this app icon“ it seems you might be expecting…my guess is that if you can navigate the files/download you should be able to find the folder for the DL and then find the icon.

The game awesome especially for how old it is.
enjoy!

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
This is a Flash game … designed for a computer with adobe flash…
The route of Adobe Air for your android phone sounds like you are on the correct path(because really your phone is a very compact desktop) however this won’t have the “standard” brainless “use this app icon“ it seems you might be expecting…my guess is that if you can navigate the files/download you should be able to find the folder for the DL and then find the icon.

The game awesome especially for how old it is.
enjoy!
Thanks for the advice.i know it has to be a good game or else I would not be putting so much effort into trying to play it, SMH. I only have a phone to play on cause my laptop got jacked :cry: Anyway I installed the recommended flash player and still had no luck, so I guess this is just a computer game that's incompatible with the Android platform IDK why they even have a link for Android installation being it's incompatible
Thanks for looking out for me though. I appreciate you taking the time to try and help a fellow gamer

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
what Version of Android are you trying to run it on?

I have 2 android devices a KitKat 4.4 and an android 10 (I think) I forget the “treat” name for it. Let me know which is closest to your version and I can see if I can get it to run on my device.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
what Version of Android are you trying to run it on?

I have 2 android devices a KitKat 4.4 and an android 10 (I think) I forget the “treat” name for it. Let me know which is closest to your version and I can see if I can get it to run on my device.
Android version 11

Askedmed

Nov 21, 2021
Okay so I installed all the necessities for the android port yet when I attempt to run it I get a grey screen of death

Jun 14, 2020
android air doesnt work for me either
2022 and humanity still hasnt figured out how to use flash on android, shame

Anyone knows quality games like this? Other trainers either drown you in text or just have boring/no content

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi
what is this room with "???" on the ship? and most importantly, how can I unlock it?
Also do I have to train the slave to be a masochist to unlock the first secret (Tan that hide)?
The one where you have to spank her until she sticks out her tongue

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi
what is this room with "???" on the ship? and most importantly, how can I unlock it?
Also do I have to train the slave to be a masochist to unlock the first secret (Tan that hide)?
The one where you have to spank her until she sticks out her tongue
If I remember correctly that's the room where you keep Kaleena when shipping through the galaxies.
To unlock it you need to complete part 1 and go to the planet Endoron ( after a dream scene) where you will find how to get the powers of the Dark Lord for, and making Kaleena you slave.
No it works with "All Rounder" too, and I found that it's the better since she enjoy both pain and pleasure this way.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
If I remember correctly that's the room where you keep Kaleena when shipping through the galaxies.
To unlock it you need to complete part 1 and go to the planet Endoron ( after a dream scene) where you will find how to get the powers of the Dark Lord for, and making Kaleena you slave.
No it works with "All Rounder" too, and I found that it's the better since she enjoy both pain and pleasure this way.
Well... I didn't expect this little game to be so good and not so small after all, I mean for a Flash game, there's a lot of content
Thanks!

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well... I didn't expect this little game to be so good and not so small after all, I mean for a Flash game, there's a lot of content
Thanks!
My pleasure and I agree with you there's lot of content and it's a very good game, and wait until you get your hands on Selene, that would be great content wether you decide to be harsh or a more merciful Master.;)

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I bet that will be painful for her... Can't wait to get her :giggle:
Well you can decide whether breaking her mentally for good or making her your loyal and loving slave, I admit I'm a softie so in the end I opted for the let's say "good"ending with her, but I would say both paths are worth at least a try. :)

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes