4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
idk if im stupid but i just started the game and idk what to do. it says to gain her trust but all i can do is try to talk to her and but she tells me to go away. i just talk, sleep then find her collapsed from hunger

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
idk if im stupid but i just started the game and idk what to do. it says to gain her trust but all i can do is try to talk to her and but she tells me to go away. i just talk, sleep then find her collapsed from hunger
Did you help her heal her leg wound? It's the first quest to get her trust, and for giving her food you need to select that option in the menu.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Did you help her heal her leg wound? It's the first quest to get her trust, and for giving her food you need to select that option in the menu.
i havent. idk if my games bugged but the only option i have when i click on her is talk (she doesnt want to talk) and customize design. it doesnt let me visit any other places yet either idk

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i havent. idk if my games bugged but the only option i have when i click on her is talk (she doesnt want to talk) and customize design. it doesnt let me visit any other places yet either idk
That's strange, after she's on your ship, and you finish to talk to her and she refuses to oblige your request, you should click on her again and menu should appear, then click on others to talk to her and it should appear the word quest! in yellow, after clicking on it she show you her wounded leg and then you go to Ayuri's shop to get the erosol cream and from there you start training her.
Like in these images I got just restarting the game to see it it work, in case try to do a fresh installation erasing every file, maybe it was an issue when unzipping the file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jdiezel

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
That's strange, after she's on your ship, and you finish to talk to her and she refuses to oblige your request, you should click on her again and menu should appear, then click on others to talk to her and it should appear the word quest! in yellow, after clicking on it she show you her wounded leg and then you go to Ayuri's shop to get the erosol cream and from there you start training her.
Like in these images I got just restarting the game to see it it work, in case try to do a fresh installation erasing every file, maybe it was an issue when unzipping the file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow ty! when the yellow quest thing popped up i thought it just meant clicking one of the choices would start a quest, not that i actually have to click quest. thanks a lot for the help :)

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
wow ty! when the yellow quest thing popped up i thought it just meant clicking one of the choices would start a quest, not that i actually have to click quest. thanks a lot for the help :)
My pleasure, and yeah it can be deceiving, I'm glad you solved and that it wasn't a worse problem, have a good playthrough. :)

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
I'm trying to run the game on my phone, but I seem to be unable to. I'm on Android 11, and the game just gets stuck on a grey screen immediately after I click Proceed on the age warning thing at the very start

flopster

Sep 30, 2019
I never saw anyone answer this question, so for those who wonder, the save location on PC is: "C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\JT7ZCQEB\localhost\Users\[game folder]\Slave_Lords_Of_The_Galaxy_101.exe" and the save file is called "PinkTeaSciFi.sol"

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
I'm trying to run the game on my phone, but I seem to be unable to. I'm on Android 11, and the game just gets stuck on a grey screen immediately after I click Proceed on the age warning thing at the very start
I pressed back button and got passed grey screen. Not that it helped anything. It becomes a uncontrollable skipping slideshow

Hansel Belmont

Mar 24, 2023
Lovely game, probably one of the best trainer game I've played in term of BDSM content (but I have not played many).

Gonna give a try to the original game, Slave Lord just cause it seems it's where all started.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes