4.60 star(s) 41 Votes
Aug 26, 2016
UPDATED OP
Hell, it's about time. :^)
This is one of the few games that I'm currently following. Oh and look what we have under his latest patreon goal: "The world wants more erotic games.
Thank you good patrons - you have made all this possible

- At this amount I will try to hire a dedicated artist to vastly improve the quality of the art.

- I'm also looking into new animation software and using a different engine to port games to mobile."
A dedicated artist sounds promising, depending on who he gets, but I dunno why someone would want to play a game like this on their phone.

Last edited:

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
I think game is pretty much.. bugged? I cannot collect any mashrooms, i cannot interact with captured pixies, i cannot buy anything from shop (bcs no mashrooms), i cannot even interact with my own slave except her dress o_O Is it only me that stuck?

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
I think game is pretty much.. bugged? I cannot collect any mashrooms, i cannot interact with captured pixies, i cannot buy anything from shop (bcs no mashrooms), i cannot even interact with my own slave except her dress o_O Is it only me that stuck?
you don't pick mushrooms, walk through the woods until you get to a spring then talk to the blue chick. after returning to camp tell the queen to bow to you. wait a day then return to the woods there will be a new chick that will give you bait. bait the fairies and give them to the guard. after 3 he will tell you a secret and you will be able to start training the queen. fuck pixies to get mushrooms

Reactions: Titan1

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Damn it I just started playing this and I already want more so is this a monthly update just asking.

lol_pen

Nov 1, 2017
I can not click anything. It says I'm starting on day 30, with no mushrooms, and nothing will move.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
agreed on posting v0.1.6 as it is part 1 of the story... weird how he just jump straight to ep2 when ep1 left hanging after the stadium event

Reactions: joelvez

Trendrak455

Oct 18, 2017
I think it will be fused after the second part is finished and maybe the first part will be extended
that's just my theory perhaps

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
ok i am lost.Last time i played this game the final thing left to do was that colosuem fight and it was over.Now how did we end up in a forrest in day 30?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Here's the post from the 19th:

Hello people, just a very quick note to let you know that I'm in the final stages of getting part 2 finished, and will soon start combining part 1 and 2 into a single game.

I estimate it'll take me a few more days to do this, so expect the next release to be before the end of this month.

Thanks and salutations from the dark side.
Hello people, just a very quick note to let you know that I'm in the final stages of getting part 2 finished, and will soon start combining part 1 and 2 into a single game.

I estimate it'll take me a few more days to do this, so expect the next release to be before the end of this month.

Thanks and salutations from the dark side.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes