4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Netto007

Oct 3, 2017
I'm guessing the 0.2.4 will include either the achievement in development for Kaleena and or favors from Ayuri in Endoron.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Is anyone else having technical issues with 0.2.2? I'm using the swf version, and my mouse cursor disappeared during the public scene at the end of part one, and all of the beginning of part two (didn't go further than that because it was too annoying.) Also the audio button on part two's main screen doesn't work.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is anyone else having technical issues with 0.2.2? I'm using the swf version, and my mouse cursor disappeared during the public scene at the end of part one, and all of the beginning of part two (didn't go further than that because it was too annoying.) Also the audio button on part two's main screen doesn't work.
There everything works, maybe you have an old Flash Player. Or you have obsolete components adobe. Also everything works in exe.
here is the latest Flash Player

Reactions: spenk and Streeter

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
There everything works, maybe you have an old Flash Player. Or you have obsolete components adobe. Also everything works in exe.
here is the latest Flash Player
Yeah, that fixed it. Thanks.

chimera8888

Jul 27, 2017
This game is great.
I have the latest version unfortunately i can't post links yet cause i need 3 posts on this website -.-

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes