Apr 26, 2020
thanks for the individual links, i decided that most of the players want all packs thats why i put all packs into one upload... i can't upload because they can be taken down due to copyright and yes it happend it's easier to upload one with all packs rather than to reopload all i don't have the space and speed for that.
Should i remove the links or leave it alone here?

im torn at how helpful this would be for some or beter delete it fast?

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Okay, so clearing my flash player cache fixed the puppy training problem. I have no idea what caused it, but it's fixed now, so that's good, I guess?

Okay so that actually didn't work. It looks like setting a slave as a puppygirl in debug mode unlocks puppy training for the next slave. Not sure if it's permanently available afterwards or just for the next slave. I realize this isn't a common bug, but I'm hoping this helps others who might have it.

You know what, forget it. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I do think it's related to the flash debugger and the code not working well together, but I have no idea what causes it or how to fix it.

Last edited:

Luke120

Jan 20, 2017
Hey can somebody help me? I downloaded the game but isn't working. When I click "new game" just apear a gif on my screen with a nig "wait" on it and it never starts. I tried to install a older version of the flash player but it didn't worked, anybody know what it could be?

Apr 26, 2020
Hey can somebody help me? I downloaded the game but isn't working. When I click "new game" just apear a gif on my screen with a nig "wait" on it and it never starts. I tried to install a older version of the flash player but it didn't worked, anybody know what it could be?
did you download and follow the 32 bit player solution? if yes... then were at the end of the rope you may need a more sofeware savvy person to answer anything further.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Does anyone else feel like the Mega file is like opening a big bag of candy, only to realize all the candy is individually wrapped???

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
Hi.
I can't figure out how to walk around the city surrounding area. You need to specify the location, but other than the "Home" label, there is nothing else on the map. Please tell me what to do here?

Oct 15, 2018
I've seen people asking for cheats but all they get in return is G cheat or xml edits. Well fellow slave owners, I come bearing a gift! An actual cheat menu! Honestly, all it took was a quick google search. Click the link below and go grab that sweet thang.

If for whatever reason the link doesn't work, is taken down, or the download link for the cheat menu stops working, here's my copy of the cheat engine.

Heavenly Flugel

Feb 13, 2019
Could somebody be kind enough and help me with a problem? I downloaded the game and unzipped I open the game but when i press on new game it just says "wait!" with a girl whipping animation but that's all its just says wait and nothing happens.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Could somebody be kind enough and help me with a problem? I downloaded the game and unzipped I open the game but when i press on new game it just says "wait!" with a girl whipping animation but that's all its just says wait and nothing happens.
Are you using the flash player solution? You need it to play. The game can take a while to load even with the best specs. If you're using the flash player solution and it's been 2-5 minutes since you opened it, try downloading it again and adding all of the girls you want back in. Something might be broken.

NoxajEroz

Mar 22, 2020
Okay, so, I've been playing this game on Adobe Flash Player 32. Today, when I boot up the game again, my save file is gone. I've only been playing it for a day, and only half way done through my first slave, but having to restart from zero really bummed me out. Anyone know how to solve this problem? Or at least prevent it from happening again? Thank you in advance.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Okay, so, I've been playing this game on Adobe Flash Player 32. Today, when I boot up the game again, my save file is gone. I've only been playing it for a day, and only half way done through my first slave, but having to restart from zero really bummed me out. Anyone know how to solve this problem? Or at least prevent it from happening again? Thank you in advance.
The first save it makes will fail because you gave the game permission to store local data after trying to save. If you save again after giving permission, it should work. Go to the load screen to check if the save was successful. If there's something there, it worked. Also, anything that deletes flash cookies will delete your save. CCleaner and some other programs will do that.

Reactions: NoxajEroz

NoxajEroz

Mar 22, 2020
The first save it makes will fail because you gave the game permission to store local data after trying to save. If you save again after giving permission, it should work. Go to the load screen to check if the save was successful. If there's something there, it worked. Also, anything that deletes flash cookies will delete your save. CCleaner and some other programs will do that.
Yep, that was totally it. My save disappeared after I shut down my PC last night. I tried restarting after giving permission to see if my new save is gone, and lo and behold, it's not. Thank you for the help.

Heavenly Flugel

Feb 13, 2019
Are you using the flash player solution? You need it to play. The game can take a while to load even with the best specs. If you're using the flash player solution and it's been 2-5 minutes since you opened it, try downloading it again and adding all of the girls you want back in. Something might be broken.
Thank you, I tried unzipping all files and downloded the standalone version of flash player again and by using that it worked.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes