Vorastrix

Mar 19, 2018
Played the game a bit but cannot find any form of incest within it? Am I missing something here?
One of the assistants, Rhea, is your sister. She starts under age but it looks like there is an event trigger for when she ages that you can start using her for training sessions.

D

Deleted member 2729089

how can i cheat gold on this game, cant figure out how to do it the usual way with cheat engine

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
honestly if you just train up a slave to max out her sex stats you and put a butt plug in her you get really good money really fast and make sure to enter into the xxx competition and she will make bank super quick and with the execption of morrgain you money carries over tool

D

Deleted member 2729089

honestly if you just train up a slave to max out her sex stats you and put a butt plug in her you get really good money really fast and make sure to enter into the xxx competition and she will make bank super quick and with the execption of morrgain you money carries over tool
Click on the G of "Gold" on the bottom left, it will add you 500 gold for each clicks
thank you guys, appreciate it

FatherTime-63

Dec 23, 2019
I have a few parts that confuse me - first i finally found Maleficent - after a couple of walks in town square i went to admiral place and found her - i have tried the docks - and i get the opening to go meet Mistress Epona - I have a bit gag and the harness equipped - but no matter how many times i go back to the docks - i never ever meet Mistress Epona - any assistance would be greatly appreciated

And the last thing is puppy training - i can go to kennals - equip ears and tail - which starts training but i have never been able to get it to budge off 1/100

I have seen a couple of request for the unofficial discord channel - and i went back to Sept 2020 so far in this log - but a relink would be appreciated.

Enjoy the game - the hints / data site has some incorrect or lacking information which makes it a bit more difficult - it would be great if someone could take that over so it could get updated :(

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
And the last thing is puppy training - i can go to kennals - equip ears and tail - which starts training but i have never been able to get it to budge off 1/100
I have the puppy training bug, too. If you start with puppy trainer 1, you'll need to visit the kennels until you reach 2 and then spend an upgrade point to fix a bug where you don't actually get puppy trainer 2. That always fixes the puppy trainer skill bug for the slave maker for me.

The only way I've found to get puppy training to work is to equip puppy training on one slave and immediately end her training. Your next slave should be able to complete puppy training. I'm pretty sure you need to finish the slave you want puppy trained in one sitting because I've found that puppy training vanishes on load, although I'm not positive.

The last thing you should know about puppy training is that the endings have no text. It's buggy all around, but I personally like it.

Reactions: FatherTime-63

Bigboi28

Sep 28, 2019
I don't see any slaves to buy at hte beginning of the game. Also the exe. file says it needs an updaTED FLASH DRIVE.

Bigboi28

Sep 28, 2019
could you add this?

So that they need to download basic pack then they can pick which slave pack they want to use than download the whole 6-7 gb - average 1gb for basic+1 slave pack.

Basic Pack

Assistants Pack

Google Drive

Events Pack
Google Drive

Minor Slaves Pack
Google Drive

Slave Pack 1

Google Drive

Slave Pack 2
Google Drive

Slave Pack 3