Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
Hey, does anyone have the slave edit tool? It seems to have a dead link on the main site.
I want to make my own slaves to add in.

DevilDealer2127

Jun 13, 2020
Can anyone give me some help with some problems that have occured to me whilst playing this game.

1. No images seem to be loading at all really. For example the ones at character select and choosing your residence do not appear.

2. I'm stuck on an infinite loading ("Wait...") glitch when selecting my first slave.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Can anyone give me some help with some problems that have occured to me whilst playing this game.

1. No images seem to be loading at all really. For example the ones at character select and choosing your residence do not appear.

2. I'm stuck on an infinite loading ("Wait...") glitch when selecting my first slave.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What exe do you use? and please look at solutions that i pinned from other users on the first/op Post.....

DevilDealer2127

Jun 13, 2020
What exe do you use? and please look at solutions that i pinned from other users on the first/op Post.....
I'm using the standalone Flash Player to launch the game. Although i do have the SlaverMaker.exe in the folder it does not work so i can't do much there. As for looking at the other solutions. i've already gone through them and still no luck.

Medui

May 9, 2018
The game is still good, even Unfinished,
but what pisses me off atm...

a year or 2 ago I found an Independant Dev who continued the Work,
but now I can't find him anymore.

God damn it.

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
yah i know you can edit existing slaves but opening up their file in note pad. I can only guess you can do the same thing to make new ones and just let the system know their there.

Feb 28, 2020
yah i know you can edit existing slaves but opening up their file in note pad. I can only guess you can do the same thing to make new ones and just let the system know their there.
it's not hard you just have to set the slave girl file then make a slave you can empty out even copy codes from other slaves. just make sure they're in the right area. the Sm discord has been doing it for a while now, we even have a Blank sheet up. and thing Naruto fixed the maker but I would have to double-check

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
it's not hard you just have to set the slave girl file then make a slave you can empty out even copy codes from other slaves. just make sure they're in the right area. the Sm discord has been doing it for a while now, we even have a Blank sheet up. and thing Naruto fixed the maker but I would have to double-check
Theres a discord for this thing? can we get links?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes